Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

This is what its all about my daily happenings........
Monday as usual is monday blues the clinic is busy, patients everywhere till not enough seats for them.We coped no doubt as we are full staff once again till I take that 15 days leave .... tak kisah lah .... haha

Today for a change has been quite quiet and the flow is smooth and we can catch up with lots of overlooked work that we couldn't do when we are busy.
The afternoon I was occupied with visitors from the Corporate Health as they are doing their audit re e-billing of the insurance claim and medical submissions.As I am the one doing the e-billing I have to asnwer to many questions.At random they selected 15 cases and we went through their medical cards for furnishing of drugs and treatments.So kalau nak bohong sunat terpaksa lah pandai jawab soalan yang di kemukakan:)

We have lots of chronic cases that need expensive medicines and if possible they want us to reduce the bill by giving generic products but most of our customers are longtime patients.
I spent 2 hrs with them in a room where they went through the visits for Jan and Feb this year on those 15 patients.Well some handwriting of course difficult to read so I come to the rescue .... faham2 lah doctors handwriting ni macam cacing entah apa2 die org tulis nak cepat.
After they have finished with me they went over to the dispensary to check on the medicines that we store .. huh this is to make sure what I claimed tally with our stocks!!!They spent almost an hour there to jot down some of the stuff we have......

Early this morning I noticed my father was up very early and was watching the news on tv when I got up after I finished reading the paper and my cup of coffee I normally will spend half an hour on the pc before my shower.I leave home at 8.15 am everyday and today my father was not around.He has been having joint pain at his left knee since friday and he is only allowed to take panadol for pain as he is on Plavix after his stroke.We've been trying to get him to see the doctor over the weekend but he is adamant not wanting to go but somehow today he went with my sis Ram and bro in law Saat.They went to the NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL where he is a patient and my diagnosis was correct of his pain...Arthritis!!common at this age when our cartilage are been overused and wornout arthritis always takes place.
I hope he is satisfied now with the doc's diagnosis:)

Today at lunch time I went down to the supermart and bought this....another Jello-O dessert.



After my success on the oreo I want to try another flavour and this is all they have for now.I even bought the cases so I can do it like muffin and cupcakes.Most probably will try it during the weekend when I have the family around to eat them.
I will take a picture of the turn out and post them for you to see.

Its getting late and my eyes are getting heavy too.

1pm wednesday

This morning I felt cold at around 3.30am pulled my comforter and curled under it and at 4.30 was feeling very feverish so got up and swallowed 2 panadols.At 6am whole body was aching oh no!! looks like I am sick so sms to my incharge and report sick.

Went to see the doc across the road at 10am now whole body very heavy and head spinning.Got myself registered but doc went out for a while and he came back 15 minutes later was wondering how come Dr Wong looks different and so much younger and hensem pulak....macho with moustache!! sakit2 pun bolih tenung si hensem ni.He introduces himself as locum every wednesday and he is Dr.Nicholas Ngii.This is 2nd time I come to this clinic cause normally we see our own doctor at work.He saw my card and realised that I am a nursing staff so he talks about some doctors that we both ever work with .... small world.I spent about half an hour in the room,he seems friendly I would chat longer but my head was spinning so excuse myself and also there are 2 more patients waiting outside.He prescribes danzen for me as my throat was a bit red and still having fever.He covers for me MC for today and my bill is $20/- this I cannot claim.

My whole body is still aching and my head very heavy just taken the medications and hope I will feel better later.


till my next entry.........

Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger silversarina said...

busy monday masih sempat plan nak buat kuih oreo tu...jangan lupa buat ek...nak tengok and nak cuba jugak buat.

semoga ayah kak elle bertambah sihat, InsyaAllah.

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*faham2 lah doctors handwriting ni macam cacing entah apa2 die org tulis nak cepat.*

hahaha mesti ada doctor yg marah baca ni..but it is true...their brain work too fast..that thefingers used for writing tak leh nak keep up..

akak dah nak jalan dah sempat lagi ka nak buat jeeli o?..hpwz the packing?

1:22 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

lj...

hari ni wednesday I pulak yg sakit-dari jam 3 pagi badan rasa tak sedap...feeling cold cari comforter and at 5.30am whole body ache rupa nya demam...gg to see the doctor across the road..looks like catching the flu and yesterday morning malas nak open umbrella jln aje in the rain!!

simah...
lagi 2 bulan baru pergi jadi sempat lah nak buat ni semua:)

8:36 AM  
Blogger oldtown~Smell the Roses said...

hopefully ur father cepat sembuh...

and..don't forget to post ur new muffin!

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am one of those with cacing handwriting.Sometimes have to tenong lama-lama nak figure out apa benda yang ditulisnya..hehe

10:19 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nani...

TQ..yes nanti kalau dah buat will put pictures in my blog.

easylady...

betul tu kekadang diri sendiri pun tak bolih baca own handwriting...jgn mare eh?

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow ... the desserts look sedaplah, Kak Elle. I am sure my kids will love them. I tak perasan pulak if the same thing ada jual at our supermarkets here. I'll go check soon. Otherwise, boleh try cari kat Cold Storage.

My elder son punya writing is worse than cacing, Dia bercita2 nak jadi doctor (neurosurgeon, cardiologist, take your pick).... hahaha, one criteria is fulfilled already!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

queen...
I am sure you can get it over at your place..yeah try cold storage and they also have cheese cake but so far tak jumpa lagi...ni nak ngelat amek short cut membuat nya...haha

Thats promising for your son insya'allah tercapai cita2 nya nanti.

1:13 PM  
Blogger ~ GAB ~ said...

I hope by the time I got here and jot this comment down, you are feeling much better. Or perhaps you have already went shopping or something. May be crossed the causeway for some good food at Danga Bay. hehe

Take care Kak Elle

5:19 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

~gab~...

took a nap after swallowing the medicines and got up an hour ago.Still don't feel well at all dunno what bug has invade me...hehe

I wish I'm having seafood at Danga now:)kita selalu pergi Damai SeaFood..kat ceruk kpg di danga.Food is good and fresh and cheap but always very crowded..need reservation.

5:38 PM  
Blogger david santos said...

Hello, Kak!
This work is very good. Thank you
have a good day

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Betul Simah! Spot on. Kadang-kadang sendiri bercinta nak baca sendiri punya worse than cacing handwriting. Hehe.
Kesian K.Elle..hope you are feeling better.

8:31 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...sian dgr kak elle pun tak sihat...

Hope akak & father akan cepat sembuh...rest betul2 tau...jgn dok dpn pc lagik....pi makan ubat...rehat...

Heheheh...hand writing adah pun mcm cacing jugak ke...

9:35 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

kak elle, hope you will recover soon. Jangan kerja teruk sangat! Nanti nak jenjalan tak larat pulak!

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam Kak Elle, Like you I pun sakit since Monday. Jangkit from my hubby sebab last weekend I dok jaga dia yang demam. I was on 2 days MC on Tue/Wed although monday tu dah melayang badan. Terpaksa gagahkan diri pergi polyclinic kalau tidak nanti MC tak pakai...I am back in the office tapi masih rasa floating jer...

Hopefully you are getting well Kak Elle. Take care ok..

7:15 AM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

Kak Elle, Pak cik David tu tak habis2 nak ngorat. Asyik datang sini ;)

hope you're much better today.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

david...
terima kasih lah selalu dtg:)

adah...
thanx 4 fetching me this morning much appreciated:)

kaklady...

hari ni tengok doctor lagi given 2 more days MC demam tak turun ingat tadi nak buat blood test for infection sape ler tahu kena denggi ke malaria ke....hehe tapi dia kata tak payah pulak!

mak lang...

MC lagi sampai esok ntah lah last month pun sakit juga.

nora...
ye ke?hope you are better now...mmg kalau demam badan semua sakit kalau lah ada tukang urut best kan?

mama sarah...
ntah lah die tak masuk your blog ke?tak tau apa yg die thank u kan?mmg hormat pada kita:)
still having fever...virus infection agak nya anyway taking anti-biotic now.

10:22 AM  
Blogger simah said...

hahahahahah i thought u datang this month!! hahaha lagi 2 bulan ka? so sorry kak elle... tersalah bulan :0)

2:07 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

alamak simah ni mesti tak tahan nak cakap ngan I kat airport nanti kan....hahaha

3:19 PM  
Blogger simah said...

hehehe anyway...get well soon... minum segala vitamin yg perlu utk tak sakit masa vacation tu :0)

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home