Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, March 31, 2007

After being home for 3 days on medical leave I finally went back to work today.I am 90% better except for the cough off and on and a very bad backache.On saturdays I only work for 2 hrs and in all actually with getting ready and trip home its about 4.5hrs.After work I normally will do my weekly shopping at the supermart and on sunday if I need fresh chicken and prawns and beef I have to go down to the market.



This young lady is my niece Nurul Huda-she is in her 3rd year at Nanyang Poly doing Business Management and she spent the night with me not because to see big aunty who is sick but because I have chicken rendang and she can't resists......hahaha
It was raining this afternoon cats and dogs and we decide to do the peanut buttercup dessert which I bought last week.With 2 pairs of hands we finish the job very fast.


After decorations..... I just twirl the choc around and there's 2 that I fully cover it.


We managed to do 25 pieces from that 1 box which I think its worth for the $$.


After 2 hours its all set and ready to eat.


This is after removing the case...3 layers....based with crumbs.


I find the peanut butter filling a little sweet and given the choice I'll go for the oreo dessert as it tastes just like cheese cake :)


I have lots of homework to do after being away for 3 days .... paperwork sky high!! There goes my weekend.These are the ones I brought home to do this weekend and plenty more at the clinic.Practically most companies now using insurance claim for their staff.



till my next entry........

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Mama Sarah said...

dessert lagi! yum...

p/s: i wish i could help you with your paperwork!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mama sarah...
yes just a simple dessert...ngelat punya:)

please come and helppppp....hahaha

8:46 PM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

if it can be done 'wirelessly' i'll definitely help you kak elle. Seriously.

1:38 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamasarah....

thank you...thank you...
I wish it can done .... ni lah online just to do the e-billing.

4:13 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Alamak kak elle....lady kat sini terpaksa telan air liur aje tengok dessert tu...sweet Nurul Huda....suka tgk dia...macam tgk kak elly version remaja.... :)

9:43 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady....
masa i umur tu kecik molek tau....haha

yes she has a very sweet face..macam kanak2

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home