Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, April 06, 2007

The cemburu aka jealousy is still without an answer ...... if you think its only a thought actually it does mean you are jealous rite.....and there are a few kind of jealousy and deep down in every heart the feeling is there.We shall leave that cemburu feeling behind us and look forward to other things like makan-makan lagi.......hahaha............

Today is a public holiday here in sg being good friday which is good I need that break after a busy week at work.The last 3 days I was unable to submit my e-billings as I have to be at the reception desk.Hmmm......both our receptionist was on medical leave on same day for 2 days!! it does make you wonder rite why both on same days???haha was there a conspiracy?god knows rite FT....its okay we managed and our work went without a hitch...... di tanggung beres.This is nothing betw me and FT as we were brought up to be multitasks.

After this entry I have to do my e-biling from home again and to mama sarah your help is required pleaaaaaaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeee come over.....hehe

This morning I feel a bit energetic and scrubbed my whistling kettle until it shines....after that start my cooking for the 2 of us and if anyone drop by thats all I have for lunch and prob our dinner too unless if I feel like frying bee hoon or pasta when there are more people.

Our meal today is simple just ........


Ikan selar goreng sambal...oh the colour look so pedas but its not just nice ..... Sayur bening kobis with glass noodle (small pot meant for 2 persons..haha)
And mama sarah I tried Wah's prawns again and this time I marinated with a bit of asam juice and taste ok but I still can't get the dry look....this prawns will be mine alone cause father doesn't take prawns after his stroke,he is very picky on his food now). Bismillah........jemput makan kekawan and its only 12.30pm so this brunch no breakfast today.

Another weekend is here again and here's wishing everyone have a nice weekend:)

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Mama Sarah said...

I'm comiiiiiiinnnnnggggg!!!

datang nak makan :) pastu tolong with your work.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mama sarah cepattttttttttt nanti udang dah habisssss

2:22 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

ish ish kak elle masak udang lagi .. memang warnanya pun menyelerakan.

I tak sempat nak cuba resipi kak elle , banyak makan luar minggu ni sebab asyik keluar je pastu beli bungkus bawak balik untuk budak berdua tu....

2:42 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

RINA...
faham lah afterall kan cik abg ada puas2 makan kat luar ada org yg bayar bill tu....hehe

hujung bila tak berjln masak lah untuk ehem2 tu...selera makan nanti.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kak elle, boleh habis ke udang tu sesorang...wah wah nasik tu mcm kat kedai pulak.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Kak Elle .... nak tumpang makan!!! Sedapnya lauk. Usually when I make sambal udang and the sambal doesn't look as 'dry' as I'd like, I'll first scoop out the prawns and continue cooking the sambal (adjust garam gula asam etc) until I get the 'right' consistency, then I'll put the prawns back in. Tak lah kecut udang tu. Also, adding a bit of sugar at the very end gives it a good look. Sometimes I use gula merah.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

anon...

sape kah kamu eh?prawns tu mungkin tak bolih habis butgive another 24 hrs prob bolih.
Nasi mesti ikut that measurement kalau tak lebar kang...haha

queen...

thats what I did but somehow masih gitu juga....

4:53 PM  
Blogger Faizah said...

alamakk..sedapnye tengok ikan pedas tu..belum makan lagi dah dapat rase sedapnyeeee!!!terliur saya kak elle..x sabar rasanya nak mkn ikan berlada emak saya yg special tuu..kat france ni ikan mahal sangat..pastu susah jumpa ikan2 mcm kat msia...semua pun pelik2.x lalu dah nak makan seafood..saya nak makan ikannnnnn kembong..heheh

7:24 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

kak elle, maklang tak sangka kak elle se'zalim' ini...

I belum makan lagi malam lagi tau...bila tengok makanan tu membuatkan air liur ku meleleh dah ni...tapi kena kontrol le...kang lebih lebar lagi kang! :)


So, bila nak mai sini untuk nak masakkan lauk2 tu untuk I?


Mana pergi? Lama tunggu tak muncul2 pun...Kena dah tido depan TV lagi???miss u laaa...

9:24 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

faizah...

ye ke mahal kat sana?ok nanti you balik makan puas2...

maklang...

apa nak buat tak nanti blog bogel pulak tak bergambar...haha

nanti lah bila I dtg kerteh I masak semua tu...eh tapi you kan lagi terror memasak?
kita bawak bapa gi dinner we went to seoul gdn for BBQ.

10:12 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Mama saraaahhhh.....jangan abiskan uddaaaaaaaaagggggggg!!!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

udang tante dah bawak balik so sorry.....since we all keluar makan malam sayang so ask tante to pack...esok2 dia org bolih makan.

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah....sedapnye sambal ikan tu...ngiler gue!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

norabella...

pagi2 masuk my blog terliuh kan?

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home