Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, March 12, 2007

As the title read I am looking forward.....yes looking forward to the european trip in June this year.Finally booking were finalised yesterday and we'll be leaving on 31st May at 0100hrs by none other than SQ flight.Its a 14 days trip covering France,Italy and Switzerland unfortunately we don't have enough time for London ... sob...sob... mamasarah London another time.
Maybe just a day trip to London from Paris.

My sis Maria and hubby will also be in Paris that period for the European Open and at same time picking their new volvo from Sweden to be shipped to the states and before that they will test drive the car around - so we plan to meet up in Paris.Isn't that cute the Jellanie sisters meeting in Paris.Mus if you are reading this meet us too in Paris ok?its 2 1/2 drive from your place rite?

We decide on SQ because its non stop flight rather than taking other airlines which has stopovers and transit but of course we have to pay a litte bit more... kena sokong own flag kan?We be spending and covering a few places in Italy and I am looking forward to Venice especially.Dan yg paling seronok tak payah berkerja 2 minggu....yahoo!!

I don't have the itenary with me at the moment so I will update again another time.There are 10 of us going 3 Jellanie sisters and family enough to make a group tour and thats less headache for the agency esp to cater our muslim meals.

This trip wil not be possible if not for the generosity of bro in law Kam who is paying for everyone:) and that reminds me to ask if I get daily allowance too......hahaha.....
Thank you also to dearest sister Aini without you Kam maynot invite us:)
Semoga kamu berdua di murahkan rezeki selalu....amin.


till my next entry.....

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger aNIe said...

Amboi Kak elle...seronoknya...dah confirm date dah...

Bertuah betul kak elle mendapat bro in law macam Kam and a sis like Kam...

Semoga rezeki mereka dimurahkan ALLAH.....

Nanti pi jenjalan kat sana amik gambar cantik2 kat paris ye kak....

12:43 AM  
Blogger Ajzie said...

hihi akhirnya Kak Elle dah buat pengumuman ..hihihi.. Kalau ada masa boleh singgah ke Deutschland, dah dekat sgt tuh..kalau ke Swiss...

1:33 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...
seronok eh alhamdulillah dapat adik2 yg tak lokek:)
mesti amek gambar pandangan yg pernah kita dengar dan lihat di majalah2 selalu.

ajzie...

insya'alah ajzie....apa kata u join us sekali kat swiss tu:)

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, what a trip!!! fun to be travelling with sisters,too. take lots of pictures.

9:34 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

membaca n3 ni pun dah seronok.. wahh.. bestnyer.. enjoy your trip kak..

10:48 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Bestnya dapat jenjalan... kak elle nanti bagi actual date so that sya and kak lady leh plan nak ke sana while u r around

12:50 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

yahoooooooo, syoknya jalan especially orang belanja. Paris and venice are my 2 dream cities, takpelah kak elle make my dream come true, lots and lots of pics nanti ye :)

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ayooo.. bila-lah nak gi sana? mebbe kalau ada anak belajar kat sana,baru pergi kot.mebbe 4-5 yrs time..

Yes, kak elle..memang benar, saya percaya kalau kita tak lokek. Allah akan beri lebih lagi pada kita.Alhamdulillah.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

judy...
its gonna be fun rite?come and join too lah.

pisces...

mengihitung hari ni....lama lagi kot

sya...

will be leaving on 31st and coming back 14th June...ok looking forward for yr visit with kak lady.

Lj...

mmg seronok ye lah kita belanja dulu jadi skg kita pula di ajak...buat baik dahulu balasan mesti ada....hahaha

el...

pergi lah 2nd honeymoon pulak hari tukan die dah bercadang nak gi berdua?...hehehe....

7:09 PM  
Blogger pekan said...

kak,

rasanyer nak sambung belajar lagi la, kat oversea.. jealous nyer dengar org melancong.. kalau g belajar boleh melancong sekali.. hihihi..

8:57 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

pisce...
u masih muda bolih belajar lagi dah tu bila nak kawin pulak? haha

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Enjoy yourself K.Elle. You deserve it.

9:16 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

Nak ikut....boleh ke? Tapi ekor I ramai le...

Ni nak kena pikir panjang2 ni...

11:02 PM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

Kak Elle, we don't live in London. Kami orang 'kampung' je. hehe! kita pun berangan nak jalan2 Europe. Manalah tahu ada jodoh nak jumpa di Italy or Switzerland kan? hoho... kuat berangan sungguh saya.

5:53 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

adah..
TQ:)

maklang...
jom pergi ramai2 biar gamat paris nanti...hehe

mamasarah...
ya I know u don't live in london but dah dekat tu 21/2 hours away aje...haha...

6:01 AM  
Blogger M A Janssen said...

Hi Auntie Tipah.I can meet up in Paris if you'd like but let me have the exact dates first please. Then Daud can see if he can arrange something with work, if need be. You can mail me at moossee@hotmail.com.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mus...

ok will email when I have the iternary.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home