Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Greetings to everyone and am very sorry haven't been updating my blog the last few days.Raya been a quiet one for me only visited my own siblings during the night after work and thats thanks to my bro Fandi who will fetch me.As usual during this festive season we do nothing but eat....eat.....and eat again .....

After today thats it...end of raya for me as I will have covered all my siblings home and nomore makan2 ...thank god!!

I have some pictures but stupid photobuckets on strike ....hehehe I will upload again soon.


This is picture of my sis Aini and hubby Kam who recently been discharged from hospital.He is coping well but not 100% yet with our doas hope he will make a full recovery.He has weakness of his right leg so no more football for him.He is regaining his memory slowly but maybe a bit confused at times and insya'allah we hope it won't be for long.


Nieces bergaya di hari raya last nite at CCK...Naz,Huda,Hannah,Shafiqah and Shakira.

These are the babies in the Jellanie family...back row Nazeera and Haziq Irfan and Adrianna.


Yours truly kak elle pun nak bergaya ......kak lady this is for youuuu.....hehehe....

till my next entry.......................

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waduh Kak Elle...bergaya sungguh disamping jambangan bunga yang cantik tu..Memang betul kata 'Yang Arif' tu...kak elle ni vogue lah..

8:31 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

kak elle.. cantik baju raya.. dapat gaks pakai dan bergambar... hehe..

5:01 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora:
jgn lah buat I malu aje*senyum*....

pisces:
yesssssssss dapat pakai baju raya finally tapi ade 2 lagi yg tak sempat nak posing....hahaha

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home