Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, October 21, 2006





Today as promised to Kak Teh no yummy food pictures but pictures taken in Rm 18 Ward 13B.

Kam had a relapse today so things doesn't look good and his blood pressure dropping low. Yesterday he was very alert and can even joke with us but today mood swing.... so sad.

The cute little girl is Adrianna my sis youngest daughter 3 yrs old but badan.. macam 6yrs old kan.. kan ..kan ? She is very lovable and cute, she was trying her baju raya my sis Lina sewed for her.

My sis Aini hasn't been home since he was addmitted , she is doing her work from there and today she was told she can have free wireless access to the internet so tomorrow her secretary will bring in her laptop and so far she's been doing her work from her blackberry.

Hmm....we are hoping that he can be home by hari raya but now I doubt it. Kam we wish you a speedy recovery please be strong and get well soon.

Till my next update ........

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear that BIL had a bad day. Please tell Aini that she needs to take a break and take care of herself. She needs to be in good health to be able to take care of Kam when he goes home. Jim came home yesterday after spending 6 days in the hospital.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Judy: Glad Jim is home now, how is he doing?I've emailed to Maria hopefully they will check email while on holiday.Aini is one tough cookie she hasn't shed a tear yet.I did offer her to come back to my place when he is discharge and I will make room ofr them and family but nothing is like your own home:)Can't get into your space have to be member lah....add me can?

5:28 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

take care ^^

1:21 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang : TQ :)

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home