Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, October 17, 2006



The most awaited news re BIL Kam - the ice been broken NOT A TUMOUR alhamdulillah.
Anyway the neurologist confirmed its STROKE and at his age we think its impossible rite?No history of high blood pressure no complain of frequent headache and yet this happen.

He has been irritable and restless at time and forgetful and poor sis Aini been with him day and night and doing her office work in the room with him. For now they are going to trace the source of the bleeding and has started treatment with ASPRIN to slow down any further bleeding.The physiotherapist came and started him with some slow exercises.

Visited the hospital after iftar with my dad and for both of us we are fortunate to have siblings and brothers in law who will fetch and send us....I guess thats the beauty of being senior citizen *smile* not yet lah .... talking about my dad.....hahaha....

Today at lunch time bought my kuih tunjuk2 from Bengawan Solo - 3 types and I think thats enough afterall I think its going to be a quiet hari raya....abeh apa nak buat ngan baju raya yg dah di tempah 3 bulan awal......uwaaaaaaaaah tak raya.............

8 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

Alaaahmak terlambat. Bro Id beat me..


Alhamdulillah...Syukur BIL tak kena tumor...Moga2 cepat sembutnya... Take care...

Kak, baju tu kalau tak pakai, pos ke JB, biar maklang gaya kan...Eh...tapi boleh masuk ke kat badab I yang XXL nih???

7:20 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Id: TQ:)you too have a nice raya kat Jasin .. dah dekat ngan sg tu mai lah.

Mak Lang : mmg lega kami semue tapi langkah yg mencabar skg nak bagi semangat untuk dia terus terima segala dugaan.Ok bagi alamat JB bolih *serious* sms me.Kalau you XXL than I XXXL agak nya:)

7:33 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

alhamdullilallah, BIL akak ok..

kak, ader brapa pasang..? sy nyer alamat nak gaks ker..? hehehe..

10:06 AM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...alhamdulillah...bukan Tumour...hope everything will be okay ...

Kak elle...baju raya dah tempah tiga bulan dulu pakai aje lah buat amik2 gambar...pastu send kat lady gambar kak elle dgn baju baru...

Okay kak elle...salam buat your sis aini... :)

1:59 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

kak Elle, alhamdulillah bukan tumour. Selamat Hari raya and maaf zahir dan batin.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

pisces : baju raya ada 5 pasang dik semua hadiah dari adik2 kesayangan akak cuma bayar duit upah kat JB...OK bagi alamat nanti kak elle pos kan baju babrbie doll:)Selamat hari raya untuk pisces and family.


kak lady: OK lady nanti elle posing2 ngann baju baru macam minah50cents .... hahaha
Selamat hari raya untuk kak lady and family.

kak teh: alhamdulillah the worries on our mind at least relief but another war to conquer getting back his health 100% at present still abit confuse at times most likely memory gland affected but am having positive thinking:)

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah..btw, how's your knee?

10:36 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

adah : thanx for the lift hard to say abt the knee , at times when I walk I felt like it's going to pieces :( maybe it need a good rest....haha

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home