Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, October 19, 2006




Today a parcel arrived from Kerteh who else if not from Mak Lang and family.A beautiful table runner made by ML herself.Thank you very much and I love it.

Here are some pictures I took after iftar the basket of fruits ehem ....... compliment from BIL Kam's room.He receives so many its like getting into a gift shop when we visit him...from the smallest to the biggest hamper.

Slowly Kam is getting better and from Aini she says he is eating and resting well but still a bit disorientate sometimes. Hopefully he can be discharge this weekend but need to go for another C T Scan to determine if he can start on warfarin. Even then he still need loving tender care and support and encouragement from all dear ones. He is lucky that his case was detected early before it gets fatal.

To all my friends in the blogland who are driving home for raya do drive carefully and here's wishing each and everyone SELAMAT HARI RAYA - MAAF ZAHIR BATIN.
To mak lang,pak lang and family kalau ada kesempatan insya'allah kita jumpa di JB.

Till another entry ......

5 Comments:

Blogger pekan said...

nampak menarik sgt table runner tue disamping sebakul buah-buahan tue.. yummy..

9:02 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

pisces : mmg cantik apa lagi hadiah dari 'adik'yg jauh...buah2an tak lama lagi katam lah die .. habis nanti bolih kolek lagi dari sepital....hahaha

9:45 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

Kak Elle, buat malu aje letak gambar buah tu kat sini. Table runner tu tak pa...sekaligus, bolehlah buat sales kalau nak...ha.ha...

InsyaAllah akak datang eh...rumah mak, tapi calling2 dulu, boleh maklang masak special sikit, tapi kak elle nak makan apa? Kami tiba JB tengahri semalam...

7:07 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang:bab tu I advertise kan sape ler tahu dapat order for next raya...insya'allah
susah nak cakapkalau dtg JB tak skg bab BIL will still be in hospital raya ni smlm die kena sign yg he's not allowed to drive till further notice and clearance from doctor.He is doing mental and physical test now macam Hakim gi tadikah.

7:26 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

Kak..Tak apa...asal BIL sihat dah lee...take care...

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home