Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, October 23, 2006



This is an excerpt I took from my niece's blog .... hang in there Hannah be strong.
Dear readers do give Hannah your moral support and encouragement.Thank you.


I was scared to my wits yesterday when my dad started to act strangely. It all started during sahur but I didn't think much of it until he drove us to PS for my piano lesson. He was driving in such a haphazard manner, & banged into two vehicles. I grew so petrified & was at such a loss. I cried, silently of course. I cried initially because I didn't want anything bad happening on my Seventeenth birthday but in retrospect, that was really selfish of me.Who would've thought this would've happened? How come it happened out of the blue? WHY?!There were not even any signs that led to this outcome, not even the slightest & most subtle.I try to be strong, I do try but sometimes I'll just close my eyes & break down. Only God knows what I've been through with my dad. I love him very, very much though at times my actions beg to differ. I just pray now that he'll be fine. It's very sad to see him so .. lifeless. It pains me to see that, & it tears my heart out to see how strong my mom is, not shedding a single tear amidst all these events.I just learnt today that he'll be in the hospital for a minimum of six days. I still do not know the result of the scan. I hope it's nothing too serious.For now, I'll just have to be strong & look after my brother and sister because after all, it's my duty as the eldest one in the family. It breaks my heart when I have to tell my sister where my parents are when she enquires about their whereabouts, or yell out their name.God, please help me be strong. Please let him be stronger.

And with God's willing we hope he will recover soon.

till my next entry ....... Selamat Hari Raya:)

2 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

Hang in there...InsyaAllah he will be alright, Hannah...

Selamat Hari Raya...Take Care.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang: he is discharged this afternoon,alhamdulillah he is coping but tak raya duduk rumah.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home