Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Today's entry is a sad one and thats the reason for Raihan's song.

My youngest sister who has been away for conference since monday got home yesterday afternoon and as usual bro in law fetch her from the airport.In the car she notices he was not himself very restless and kept holding his mobile and was almost into accident.On reaching home he seems incoherent in his speech and complain oh headache,he took a nap and woke up and ask them to get ready to go for dinner since it was my niece Hannah's 17th birthday and knowing he's not well my sister gave excuse to stay home.After iftar she called my another sis and family to drop by to observe his behaviour and they conclude same as her.It was at 9.30pm when she called and relate to me and asking me to get in touch with my doc friend for advice.We went over around 10pm on pretence to wish Hannah happy birthday as we don't want to alarm him.Yes we find it strange for someone who always talk so much and like to argue seem occupied in his own world and seem very restless.We both noticed that his facial expression is not good,we discussed and decide its more neurological than pyschological.Time was with us because my sis ex classmate from RGS hubby is a neuro surgeon and he arranged for immediate scan at TTSH and he will personally look after him.Now is how to persuade him to go??

I left with my doc and sms to ask and he's willing to go but for coffee .... on reaching the hospital the neurosurgeon was waiting at the lobby and since they know each other the last 20 yrs it was easy to make him do the scan and now comes the bad news:( the scan showed a mass and swelling on right lobe ?tumour ..if its a tumour ya Allah let it be benign.

He will be going for MRI today and from there we will take the next step.Friends of the blogland let us pray together and hope he will be ok.He is still young only 41 yrs old with business to run and 3 children.By the way he doesn't know yet and how my sis going to tell him will be another hurdle.

I will update when I have more news after the MRI.

6 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

Kak...All my dua's are for him. Hopefully is benign...TAke care..

10:01 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

MA insya'allah thing will be in the right path for him and we have to accept whatever the outcome will be.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K.Elle, glad your BIL got the investigations done quickly. I hope your sis and kids are coping well.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Adah yes it was a blessing to detect early and also to know a neuro person personally.Allah tu Maha Kuasa that it waited for my sis to be home to be with him at this crucial moment...and I take this opportunity on behalf of my sis and family to thank you for ur time and advice.

2:15 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...moga segalanya akan baik baik belaka...

Jangan berputus doa kak elle..segala yang diberi itu dugaan Allah bagi mereka yang terpilih...

3:07 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kak lady minta2 begitu lah , tolong doakan bersama ye?

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home