Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, October 25, 2006




Hari raya this year seem to be a quiet one for me but nevertheless the cooking need to be done.I was up at 5am to do the cooking,chicken rendang cooked the night before whilst preparing the vegetables for the sayur lodeh.The rendang picture was not well taken so can't see the gravy.

Actually I haven't been feeling well the last 2 days running fever with bad throat and cough...mm...and I must be unwell when I am on leave :(

The siblings and families came and so did my cousins since my father is their eldest uncle.This year I hand out 2 packets to my nephew and nieces not because I am richer this year but handing out on behalf of my sister Maria too who live in the states and can't make it for hari raya.I hope the kiddos are not expecting 2 packets from me again next year...... haha... Maria hope you read this :)

Kam came but he was sleeping most of the time in the guest room , he was discharged the day before and still not feeling well.My day didn't end till almost 10pm after cleaning the kitchen and clearing all the knick knacks ..... how I wish I have a helper!!!*wishful thinking*

Kaklady no time for picture taking lah............haha.....

Till my next entry...................

4 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

Sedapnya masakan tu...Terror akak masak sensorang. Kalau maklang sorang2, mau jem2 segala urat2 kat badan...

Eh...kita tak dapat duit Raya ke?

6:32 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang: Dah biasa semua kena buat sorang2 tapi kena lah siapkan rempah ratus 2 hari sebelum nak masak jadi tak sibuk sgt.Nak duit raya kena dtg Sg.......

9:10 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Kak Elleeeeeee.....

Kecur dah air lior ni tenguk itu Sambal Jawa... telan air lior ajelah gamaknya

1:36 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Sya: So thats the sambal goreng yg kita bincangkan dulu eh?nanti kalau kak elle gi KL or u dtg sg I promise masakkan you.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home