Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, October 20, 2006




Today I start my day early eventhough I am on leave ...yesssss .... finally I am taking a break from work :)

I went to the market with my trolley as usual at 7.30am and golly I have to squeeze between the makciks and the achees!! I bought 3 whole chicken,2 kg of chicken wings and 2 kg of prawns and also 1kg of batang pinang beef.Along with other knick knacks.At least the price remain same no increase yet maybe tomorrow.

The minute I got home till about 12noon I was in the kitchen cleaning the chicken,devein the prawns etc.

Since today I am on leave I have to do some cooking besides after solat jumaat my sis Lina and bro in law Yazid will be coming to fetch me and my father to the hospital to visit Kam and Aini.So thats the reason I have to cook early so I can bring food for them.Decide to fry fish withfresh red chilli, mee goreng prawns ala my style and stir fry vege.Halfway through frying the fish the gas ran out better now than mlm raya :) called the provider and within 15 minutes he came.It may look yummy but pose2 ni macam mana nak rasa??anyone keen to be my taster?

Enough for now will update re Kam's progress after I come back tonite.

till then .................

6 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

Kak..maklang boleh tolong rasakan...Hakim pun boleh...Kang kalau Angah dan Maya nampak, sure dia kata...Mak makan depan Maya! Laa...yang gi lalu depan kita tu apasal???

7:03 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang : hahaha..... di persilakan,mee tu rupa nya pedas sikit pasal si kecik makan kat hospital die kata "hot"....alhamdulillah habis semue balance mee sikit buat sahur tadi.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

Kak Elle, apa pasal laaa tunjuk gambar-gambar gini! Selamat hari raya, maaf zahir dan batin!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kak teh: sorry ler takde gambar lain nak letak :)nanti gi hospital maik gambar org sakit bolih? haha
selamat hari raya to you too.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K.Elle! Nice song! Errr, ditujukan untuk siapa ye??..Dah tak jadi nak komen pasal lauk dah...gayat dengar lagu.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

adah: lagu ni di tujukan pada semua istri2 tersayang.Just got back from hospital not good he had a relapse today.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home