Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Award and Novels ......


First of all thank you mimi for the bearhug award ..... and my hug to you too and everyone else who come to my daily happenenings.







After reading Aisya Sofea 'Kau untukku' I've fallen in love with her style of writing and so yesterday I tried looking for her novels near my place but only found one 'Gelora Jiwa' and also bought for first time a novel written by Meen Zulaikha.Looks like I have more reading to do these days but nevertheless my knitting will also be functioning in between reading...insya'allah.




Breakfast/brunch today aha siewmai and pau .... anyone care to join me? .... Nazrah sorry babe I makan sorang nampak nya ..... takpe esok masih ada:)...hahaha

These halal siewmai are sold everywhere at different prices - at the school they are being sold@ 50 cents a piece,NUH cafetaria @ 60cents a piece and 2 wks ago when Simah was here and we went to Raffles Hospital Banquet and I bought 3 pcs for $2.10 makoi melambong betul harga di naikkan.So clever me managed to order from my canteen vendor at the school and they ordered for me at only $4/- per a pack of 10 pcs!! Siewmai is chicken filled wrapped with wanton skin .... just need to steam them before eating with black sweet sauce and chili sauce.

Have a nice weekend folks.

till my next entry..............

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

nasib baik tak mengandung kak elle sayang!

kalau tak dah terliur dah ni!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

nak siewmai 1! kat sini takde laaa rasanya..
amboi kak elle dah jadi peminat novel ni.. takpe kak elle.. membaca tu elok utk minda..

4:01 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nazrah...

kalau u ngandung nazrah I naik taxi terus menghantar nya...hehe

4:07 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza...

minat m,embaca dari dulu but english novels aje...ni dah melekat pulak ngan malay novels:)

nak siewmai mari lah ....

4:08 PM  
Blogger Ummi365 said...

kak elle, kat sini susah nak cari yang halal lah..agaknya msian muslim tak makan kut

9:51 AM  
Blogger zino said...

ada juga yg ambil ksempatan letak tanda halal ni.. kena lah berhati hati..

12:00 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

ye ke I thought where they sell those pau mesti ada jual.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zino...

its ok kat sini they have to carry halal cert issued by majlis ugama islam singapura.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home