Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunday activities .........



Early sunday morning at 7.30am I got a sms from my sis Ram 'going to pusara then to JB pick you up at 8.30am'and of course my answer is ok as this will be my first visit to pusara arwah bapak. When we arrived Aini and Kam and her 2 kids were already there and together we offered our al-fathiha led by bro in law Saat.I find the whole place serene ... byk juga yg datang pagi tu melawat arwah masing2.......semoga arwah bapak di cucuri rahmat dari Nya.....amin.
















I didn't know they have made planned to go for lunch @ ASKA at the Hyatt JB for a Japanese meal .... sorry to say but not my kind of meal ... has never like japanese food except for Inari.


Looking at those shashimi and stuff want to make me puke....I ate the rice with the miserable serving of cod and god knows another fried stuff and the egg custard that has chicken meat and crab stick at the bottom..... I left the pickles and so called jellyfish dish aside and gave my salmon or issit shashimi to Aini .... a very expensive set of Bento for RM$45 per person I should say.










After that we went to Larkin as Ram and Aini sending their raya suits for tailoring and yippee Aini gave me a piece of material and I had it tailored for a kebaya panjang.....and makoi the tailoring is RM$180/- hello I can buy a ready made suit for that price.





After that the 4 of us (Kam took the children back first) went to the food court and had satay and me chicken rice asal tak kenyang makan bento tadi whilst Aini and Ram had mee rebus.



While I was there I also bought these books above to read ntah bila ye ...... Norhayati Berahim has always been my favourite collection and it will be my first time reading from Aisya Sofea .... when? when?to start since I have lots of knitting to do and billing to catch up with .... aarrgggghhhh!








Monday morning woke up feeling a bit energetic so decide to bake this .... just to try the oven toaster ......










Shepard pie my style ....


ok this will be my lunch today and maybe dinner too .....

till my next entry................


Labels:

24 Comments:

Blogger Cat Cat said...

Oh rupa2nya Kak Elle tak suka japanese food ya... Cath kalau nampak sushi, cam dah gila.. Sashimi kureng sikit... :)

10:56 AM  
Blogger maszuzu said...

the shepards pie sure beat the japanese..hehehee..i loicke japs too..but pie must come first anytime.. :)

11:00 AM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

Note taken!
On the other side, we love Jap's food -ye lah, having Abah studied and work with the Japs, semua anak bini dia ajar makan juga.. he he he. Tapi sheppard pie pun favorite jugak!
Alhamdulillah, dapat ziarah pusara.Sampai seberang tambak akak JJCM ya...

11:16 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

CATH....

so now you know eh no japs food foe me:)

11:50 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mas...

give me beef anytime in any style sure habis but jap food no..no..hehe

11:51 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

shepard pie original leceh nak buat I amek yg malas punya my style ler tu....hahaha

11:52 AM  
Blogger Norabella said...

Kak Elle, skrg i cuba nak makan korean food...belum berani lagi but akan try.

I have all the books...Kembalikan Cinta ku is the latest book from Norhayati - currently reading. Kau Untuk ku - Aisya Sofea is my All-Time Favourites (dah lebih 10x baca) because of Ahmad Fuad who fell in love with his secretary. Murni Kasih - is good too.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

aha kimchee...takmo lah...but korean BBQ ok:)

ok nanti ada masa I baca buku2 tu..takut kalau mula knitting tergendala pulak.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

naklah resipe pie tu.. kan ummi ni angin memasak sekarang hehehe

japs food ni ummi suka jugak.. tapi memilih jugak..

12:20 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

recipe kat dapur kakelle...cuba lah

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kakelle.. i recommend u bc bk aisya dulu.. becos i luv dat book n i luv de hero, ahmad fuad soooo very de much le! *gelak2 gatal*

-nor ash burn-

12:43 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nor ash....

nora pun kata gitu juga...ok nnt stop knitting kejap..

12:47 PM  
Blogger The Embroidered Home said...

buku aisya sofea memang best2...maklang suka buku2 dia...

1:13 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

ML ada time membaca ke skg?ingat sibuk ngan class RE & biz chocolate and cupcakes.

2:27 PM  
Blogger sakurasa 2 said...

Oh Kak Elle tak suka japanese food eeee cam ner ni nak makan belanja kak Elle he he he, Kak Elle di putrajaya pesta bunga api mai datang cni

3:42 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sakurasa...

kalau nak belanja lain boli kan?
cuti leh amek during school holiday aje:(

4:07 PM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

memang mahal la upah sampai RM180 tu.. tapi kan.. setengah orang tak kisah. neeza kisah.. sebab dengan that amount, boleh dapat 3 pasang readymade baju kurung kat kuantan kak elle...

japanase food? memang neeza pun tak suka kak elle..

4:28 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza...

dulu mmg selalu ikut tailor kat situ .. last year tak .. but since dah pergi dan dapat free kain tu buat lah sekali...

5:45 PM  
Blogger zino said...

boleh post sikit kat KL tak hehe

10:58 PM  
Blogger Faizah said...

haha..oven k elle tu comeiiiiiii..
nanti nak try yr shepard pie la..

5:49 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zino...

nak hantar tu bolih tapi tak guarantee rupa nya bila sampai ...haha

6:13 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

faizah...

its actually an oven toaster for toasting bread etc...

cuba lah I am sure you will like it.

6:14 AM  
Blogger NJ@Goboklama said...

kak elle mengait pakai benang apa ye? coz sy ada banyak benang kait still unused, it's good if it can b used by someone generous like u. Care to giv me ur mailing add? goboklama@gmail.com

4:34 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

qisst...

I used acrylic .. eh tak guna lagi ke? pure wool panas not for our climate.Tapi untuk muffler I use mixed 50% wool.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home