Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Happy 43rd Birthday Singapore........




Today mark Singapore 43rd birthday and we are proud of you .... you have given us the best in life and I can't ask for more. You run the country and provide well to the people and nation and ofcourse with high cost of living you still provide us the best.The rest is ofcourse for us citizens to work out ourselves.....high cost of living follow the world's market and I understand.

Nothing much doing for me except to do my billings again today:(

hmmm...... what shall I cook for myself today?ok ok maybe beef pasta again since I still a half opened pasta and minced beef..oh..oh...nevermind will make do with my cheddar cheese ...malas nak turun gi supermart.... macam Neeza and kaklady I too dah kena penyakit MALAS nak masak.

Have a nice weekend folks.

till my next entry..................




Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger cikMilah said...

happy holiday kak.. take a good rest..eat good:)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah....

billing lom habis lagikkkk...tolongggggg

12:47 PM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

kak elle, masak beef pasta tu tak malas lah tu..
neeza ni sampai takde idea nak masak apa.. last2 bantai kari ikan je hari ni hehehe...

6:31 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza...

tu lah yg paling mudah sekali..actually its macroni goreng ngan minced beef aje tak letak cheese pun..

8:18 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

Eh dua orang ni.. rajin la tu. I lansung tak masak hari ni. Breakfast and lunch mihun goreng yg my hubby masak. Petang nanti JJCM.. he he he...

10:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

terpaksa masak kalau tak perut laparrrrrrrrrrrr mana beehoon saya tunggu dr breakfast sampai dinner tak sampai2 lagik.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home