Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Occupied......


Now that I am alone again I am back to knitting to keep myself occupied besides doing the no ending e-billings.There are so many more headbands to knit but I put them on hold as I have urgent ones to complete first.





The last 2 days I start on 2 not 1 project ..... kiasu kan?







I start on the muffler for my niece Hannah .. a very nice combination of white,pink and purple and I hope to complete it in few days time.



Yesterday I decide to knit another cap for Aiman in brown .... if I am bored knitting the muffler then I'll switch to knitting the cap .... hehehe





Talking about headbands actually I've done a few and some have already received them but sayang nak pakai .... nak simpan buat kenagan kata nya special handwork!!....hehehehe




These awaiting to send to the owners as written on it ....... knitted with love tau:)



The one above are some of the things I gave to Simah and children as gifts to bring back to Turkey.The baju kurung was a perfect fit .... so happy.

I will put up pictures of gifts from Simah in another entry asal lom upload gambar ...... sibuk sgt....hahaha

till my next entry.........

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Banyaknya ber"knitting"... I'm sure you miss Simah and her children so much.... Can't wait to see what you got from Simah... :)

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kak elle, happy nyer ummi.. *ummi lompat lompat ni* hehehe

thank you so much.. mwah mwah

8:45 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

rumah senyap sepi takde children kalau tak dengar Baddin ketawa tengok cartoon....tgn ni tak bolih stop knitting.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

jgn lompat2 nanti whole bldg collapse...hehehe

tak sabar nak tunggu kan? but just a reminder maynot fit well just kena adjust ye?

8:56 AM  
Blogger NJ@Goboklama said...

you are not alone kak elle, we are here with you, smile!! :)

9:40 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

qisst...

thank u 4 being there 4 me .... your headband kena tunggu ye?

10:02 AM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

kakElle, I pun lompat2 sama ngan Ummi ni...thanks alot
tak sabar nak gi jumpa Simah esok...tengok pun sayang nak pakai...

10:24 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

kalau nak lompat masa kayaking ye ...hehehe

hai mlm ni tido tak lena agak nya ye cikmilah?

eh bagi untuk di pakai dah tu posing amek gambar jadi saya bolih lihat.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

bestnya dapat souvenir..

nak jugakkkk ;) *tak malu*

2:30 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

kesian kak elle... datang sini la pulak...

2:30 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza...

nak jugak ye?ok mari lah sini nnt saya bagi...hehe

3:06 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...

kalau kesian mulan dtg lah tengok2 kat sini...hahaha

3:06 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

aha...datangla sini...

tiap2 hari maklang tunggu kat luar, kenapa postman tu tak bawak2 headband maklang....

7:45 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

masa nak mengizinkan buat masa ni...satu ahri nanti ye.

sori maklang nya belum siap lagi bila siap nnt saya pos kan.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam akak....

thank u for the great hospitality u had shown us.. we had a great time in sg.... our thanks also toDr. Adah sebab sanggup sacrifice kitaorang for a view of sg....

the kids really was happy to be able to swin at the pool.. n the games at the birthday party...it was great! baddin is treasuring the batman bag so much hehehehe...sorry jelannies... the main aim of d lucky draw fell to the non jellanie!heheheh

n of course the outing with the rest of the group... intan n sweet aisha..kak ogy...marina....it was an sg trip worth remembering...kalau ada yg tersalah...terkasar on our part... kami mnta maaf..n halalkan segalanya...

am back in penang...enjoying the last days in penang....cik milah will be pickng her thing tomorrowby 6.30 :0)

simah

11:01 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah....

it was a pleasure having you guys over rasa tak cukup lah that few days next visit must be at least 1 week ya so can be a better a hostess...hehe ... sorry too if my dapur tak berasap ye except for sunday:)

Enjoy ur last few days with the family I am pretty sure they gonna miss all of you...

ps is Baddin notti or roti?...hahaha

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home