Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Alone again.....

The house seem so quiet after Simah and children left yesterday morning.Having Hatice and Baddin for 4 days is sure fun for me ... TV is on to cartoon network and I hear laughter again .. kalau tak sunyi sepi aunty nurse sorang2.





It has been a beautiful 4 days with them around .... listening them speak to their anne in turkish and I salute to Simah who picks the language so fluently.Hatice speaks english to me but am too shy sometimes and hensem Baddin follow his mood.I didn't cook much for them except for the cheese pasta for breakfast on sunday morning and chicken stew and sotong itam for dinner.We ate out most time as their visit is too short and we have tons of things to do but nevertheless eating out at the Banquet for lunch on sunday was a good choice as they are so many local food.










After the bad experienced Simah had with express bus from Malacca when they came I booked for them on a luxury coach for their trip back to Malacca ... you pay a bit more but you can get the comfort and care ....







They left early yesterday morning for Malacca , the children has to get up at 6am as we have to leave the house by 7am to catch the 8am coach at Orchard Road.Alhamdulillah they arrived in Malacca around 12plus pm safe and sound.Last night on my way home from work around 6.30pm I had 2 missed calls and its from Simah and when I return the call it was Hatice who wants to speak to me .... sedey nya " she says she miss me!!!"jokingly I told her ok tomorrow you take the bus back to Singapore.....hahaha




Presenting magazine of the month ................



I am home alone again and life goes on .........
















till my next entry.............


Labels:

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kak elle cuti lagi ke?

11:59 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

cuti??? kerja lah:)

12:08 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

seronokkan..ada kawan2 datang melawat...insyaAllah nanti ada lagi yang datang jumpa akak...being a femes one in this blogworld!

take care

3:23 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

so, dapat jumpa simah and family? How nice. I remember my bus journey fr singapore to melaka - sebab last minute ambil yang the first one - teruknya. Nasib baik sampai in one piece.
Glad you had a nice time together.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

kedatangan maklang and family mmg di tunggu2....mana ada femes maklang cuma insan biasa aje.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kak teh..

mmg kalau naik malacca singapore express bus mmg mcm tu lebih baik amek luxury coach very comfy.

yes it was nice having Simah and the children even for that few days..terhibur juga:)

4:06 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Kak Ele, bless you for opening up your home to friends and being (I am sure) a perfect host. I pun terasa nak pergi Singapore and jadi 'tenant sementara" at your place .... tapi bila lah nak pergi pun tak tahu. Insyaallah ada rezeki, kita jumpa :D

5:23 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

qoth...

anytime you nak dtg please stay with me ... you are most welcome to spend the days at my humble pigeon hole:)lets make a date ye?

7:29 PM  
Blogger Nazrah Leopolis said...

wahh kak elle, percuma dapat jadi cover magazine ek?

aishah asks if she could have a copy of the magazine!

thank you for feeding me siew mai, and all that tim sum!! mwahs!

7:30 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

Salam KakElle,
komen saya hilang lagikkk!
Again, happy belated birthday to Adriana and Aini..
Meeting Simah and kids memang nice, kan. Lovely picture of the mag's cover.:)

7:31 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nazrah...

ok no problem will print it out and mail to you ..hmm...sms me Pasir Ris address eh?

siew mai nak order nak takkkkkkk?

9:44 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

salam kembali .... hilang ye?wah blogger ni dah lapar betul agak nya asyik makan comments aje...hahaha

ok collect your headband from Simah nanti ek.

9:45 PM  
Blogger zino said...

ala jangan le sedih pulak.. esok lusa ada orang lain pulak yg akan datang..

inshaallah...

11:28 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zino...

bukan sedeh sgt tapi kesunyian:)mari mari dtg sg.....hahaha

5:09 AM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

dah balik dah diorang ya.. takpelah kak elle.. lepas ni ada orang lain pulak datang kot..
tak lama lagi cuti sekolah kan kat malaysia..
nanti kak elle tak sunyi lagi...

2:29 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza...

aha mereka dah balik ..sunyi sekali lagi rumah ni:(

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home