Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Ready to go ....







Here are the headbands thats ready to be despatch ..... will the rightful owners please let me have your mailing address ........... kalau tak I lelong -lelong ..... haha .... someone did ask me for a pastel colour hope she reads it.

I still have few more to knit so if yours not in the picture sabar ye .......... ada project lain nak habiskan dulu.


Cute Will having his meal ....mmm... wonder what's he's eating eh? its flaky...



I bought this cotton +acrylic to knit .... mak oi $12.90 for that 50gm ... mahal ah ..... trying to knit something to give to someone and I need at least 3 of that!!!!



The muffler is this far now maybe in couple of days it will be ready too ..........






Today I fried pasta with minced beef only afterall eating alone so why bother to cook too many dishes and moreover no one will drop by ... since bapak no longer around no visitors at all except my brother Rosman whose been few times and when Simah was here he came too and took some pictures of the children ... I am no body's child now.Takpe lah just do my knitting to occupy the time and do my billings to pass the time.




















till my next entry ................

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger cikMilah said...

Cantik set muffler utk anak Sya tu....
sure yang nak set tudung ni happy kan...Alhamdulillah , banyak akak dapt pahala sedekah i bulan baik ni...

10:22 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

I like the set for Aiman too.. Nice color... Hope he likes it too, ya...

Cian-nya Kak Elle. If I live nearby, sure Cath will drop by every other weekend pot pet with you.. Kekeke.

1:42 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah....

Yes muffler set mmg cantik di lihat dan it turns out to be very smooth too.

Bila retire bolih buka biz eh Milah?

5:50 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

oh you too suka muffler set tu juga eh?Aiman one lucky person dpt tu kan knitted by non other aunty elle vogue...hahaha

mai lah cath we pot pet:)

5:51 AM  
Blogger Abahnajwa said...

Salam Kak Elle..

Wahhh..cantiknya hasil tangan Kak Elle..Kalau jual kat Liverpool ni menjelang winter laku nihh..ekekeke

3:12 PM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

ehemmm.. cantiklah headband merah tu..
untuk sapelah tu kan.. *wink*

heheheh....

7:01 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

abah...

nanti tlg promote ye?...hehehe
beli yg dah siap tu agak lebih cantik kan kat sana?

7:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza...

tu lah masing2 tak nak bagi mailing address cam mana ye ...bolih jual kat e-bay lah macam ni...hehehe

7:11 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

mailing address maklang akak dah ada kan...cuma tinggal pos aje ke?? he..he..

sedih maklang baca, kalau akak dekat memang kami pergi visit akak...dapat makan sedap2!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

hehe ... tunggu ye maklang:)

mai lah temankan saya maklang...kalau dtg mesti masak2 punya.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

kalau kak elle jual kat ebay, mesti laku. nanti tak menang tangan nak buat.. hehehehh..
nanti neeza bagi ye kak elle.. address neeza ni pelik sikit.. nanti neeza cerita kat email..

11:11 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza...

betul tu tgn ada 2 aje kan?ok btw nnt raya neeza balik kan?I just mail kat malaysian address bolih?

7:21 AM  
Blogger zura aini said...

rajin kak elle, masa terisikan, have a nice day kak.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zany....

TQ:)

10:24 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Ala Kak Elle, jangan cakap nobody's child lah ... sedih kitorang semua. You're one great sis/aunt/grandaunty ... and friend, of course.

Pastel .. oh wow! Thanks.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

qoth...

thats how I feel now :( alone and lonely..*kan mata dah berlinang ni*its ok I perservere..

oh at last the rightful owner responded...hahaha

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home