Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Thursday grumbles......

Alhamdulillah I finished the cap last night after 24 hrs starting it .... nak cepat habis so can pos it out yg menunggu mesti tak sabar .... hahaha






Cam mana Sya cantik tak topi and model nya sekali .... hehehe .... ni kalau Ros baca mesti kembang dia:) With love and mood I did it within a day .... once again if time permit and if I am busy and down 1 week pun agak tak habis.

Anyway Aiman I hope you will like it too and do pose a picture in Russia wearing it eh?Wish you success in your study and we will be proud of you when you get that degree you are pursuing.




As promised here's the picture of the gifts from Istanbul that Simah gave me .... thank you very much and will cherish them.

Good news ... we received an email yesterday from our VP that they arranging a retreat for us at the HARRIS RESORT BATAM.... date not confirm yet and its sometimes in January '09......yippee we going to Batammmmmmmmmm.The last visit must be more than 18 yrs ago and at that time it was still undevelope yet.Batam here I comeeeeeee.

till my next entry........


Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Cat Cat said...

Very nice cap... I love the color... Brown is one of my fav.
Oh, jalan2 ke Batam ya... Jangan lupa shopping sakan ya... Kekeke.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

I love the colour too maybe should knit one for myself for the year end trip eh?

11:38 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Thanks Kak Elle . Nanti sya suruh Aiman amik gambar masa di sana and post kat blog. Harap2 dia got through his finals ni

11:46 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya....

insya'allah dia akan lulus kitaberdoa terbaik untuk nya.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

cantik cap tu.. neat sekali! and tentunya Aiman suka dapat nanti..

kak elle.... nak ikut gi Batammmmm!!! hehehe..

2:13 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

neeza....

harap Aiman suka juga dgn hasil tgn aunty elle:)

nak ikut mai lahhhhhhhhhh

2:25 PM  
Blogger maszuzu said...

that cap is absolutely gorgeous and it's in my fav color...very impress kak elle...very... : )

6:32 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mas....

yes I agree I like the colour too:)it turns out very nice.

7:32 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

mmg cantek...

bangle simah kasi tu pun mesti cantek..tengah minat pulak now...

9:56 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

cantik cap tu.. waahh banyak ole2 dari turkey.. seronok kak elle..

11:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang....

pemberian dr kwkawan mmg cantik ... kekadang susah nak balas kan?

5:28 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...

rezeki mulan alhamdulillah ... sejadah tu mmg I pesan kat dia:)

5:28 AM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

sama color ngan headband I kan,, cantik color tu..sweet jer model pakai cap tu..:)

11:43 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

aha same colour turn out pretty kan?

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home