Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Mati kutu....

Saya mati kutu semalaman kerena boyfriend saya si toshiba kong-out on me....adooiiiiii .....
Sorry ye kalau saya tak sempat merayap-rayap berblogging.Ni saya gunakan office pc....I was so restless whole night and what did I do?I called Rina to chat with her and to ask how she is doing?

Finally I get to watch tv prog with the new LCD monitor....hehehe



Guess which colour lappie did I ordered?and insya'allah if the stock arrive I may pick it up this evening.




till my next entry............


Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Cat Cat said...

Wah, cantiknya lappie... I think you chosed pink.. Betul tak..???

10:59 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

seronok...kalau fulus ada...semuanya boleh dapat cepat...

patut semalam tak ada updet!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath..

we'll see when I get it ye .. haha

11:46 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

ngah mati kutu ni:)there goes my holiday....sob..sob..

11:47 AM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:41 PM  
Blogger simah said...

pink!!!

cant wait to see ur new lappie :0)

4:53 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

peminat pink juga ke?

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home