Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Alhamdulillah....amin...

At 11.30am this morning I got a call from NUH to inform me that atok can be discharge ... wow did I hear it wrongly???No atok can come home and discharge time is 1pm.So I sms all the siblings to inform them but a handful responded.....Ram and Saat went to the hospital to see to his discharge and arrange for the ambulance ... thank you..thank you.It was like a dream after 7 weeks atok was in hospital finally he is home and best part I haven't even ordered the wheelchair yet so you know lah what I've been doing all afternoon and the particular wheelchair that I want no stock...adoiiii..........




This is for Simah as requested here is atok's picture taken half an hour ago....see all the blue black on his upper arm has subsided...and guess what atok walks to his favourite chair to watch tv ..... there goes the remote control ... hehehe .... The plaster is the wound site where they insert the tap to drain the fluid. Slowly and surely am hoping of atok's good recovery.



I recommend this book a very light reading but meaningful ...... minta tissue satu please.




Yesterday I borrowed 5 books from the library and am reading the above book now "Hijaab Waali"
The rest 4 are all sad books about sickness and death ..... for a change I need to read something like this.
To bro Zino ampun maaf kerena terpaksa membatalkan perjumpaan kita sore ni sebab atok first day back at home.Insya'allah ada rezeki kita jumpa ye di lain masa.

Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger silversarina said...

Alhamdulillah , atok is back at home again... I tumpang gembira yang tak terhingga ... so now the remote is his... hehehe.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

ye alhamulillah tak payah lagi kejar ke hospital after work:)I want the remoteeeeeeeeeee....hahaha

7:03 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

Alhamdulillah...semuanya dah nak bacak to normal .... and InsyaAllah I am on the road to recovery too...Syukur..Syukur..

7:04 AM  
Blogger sakurasa said...

Kak Elle Alhamdulillah , sakura juga tumpang gembira atok dah pulang ke rumah n atok bertambah sihat sekarang. Sampaikan salam sakura buat atok.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Glad to know Atok is home now.. Betul.. All the bruises is gone now..

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alhamdulillah atok dah banyak sihat dan pulang ke rumah.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Sue.Aleen said...

alhamdulillah atok dah balik ye... i know the feeling of waiting someone you love to be back at home particularly from hospital... rasa 5 hari pun macam 5 bulan

1:20 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang..

alhamdulillah juga maklang on the road to recovery too:)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sakurasa....

nnt kakelle sampaikan salam tu ye:)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

I tak penat lagi lepas ni dan bolih bloghop lagi.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

doc EL...

tq kepulangan yg di tunggu2 olih semua keluarga.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

suealeen...

7 minggu di hospital terlalu lama kan?
alhamdulillah he is doing ok.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam...

akak thanks 4 d photo...:0)

Atok looks quite well masyaAllah...

home sweet home...there is nothing sweeter than being at home... akak pun lepas ni insyaAllah tak payah dah la panjat tangga hospital....


speedy recovery yea atok!and have fun layan atok kat rumah akak! mesti u legaaa kan?

iyea la... i can imagine the strain masa atok kat hospital...*hugs*

2:39 PM  
Blogger Norabella said...

Syukur alhamdullillah Atok dah balik...Take care, Kak Elle.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

"whew!'...mmg penat memanjat tangga2 kat hospital kan?hehehe

Syukur lah he is coping at home and hope the maid will take care of him too.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Nora...

lega hati ni skg ... kalau tak dah jumpa maklang and family kat rumah u hari tu...tetamu tak di undang!

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey yey atuk balik.. bestlah kak elle tu dah ada teman kat rumahkan..lepas ni mesti masak sedap2 tu.

5:00 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

Alhamduillah, thing is going back to normal with Atok at home. Nampak santai jer atok, kan.
Take care ya kakElle.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

yeahhhh:)at last!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

syukur kepada NYA atok kembali ke pangkuan keluarga kan?

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home