Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Antara Dua Darjat....





At last habis pun saya membaca buku ini .... cinta antara dua darjat ... kepercayaan shi'ah and sunna tiga hari berturut2 tiap ptg bila takde student mengacau saya buku ini lah saya pegang membaca sampai habis.I recommend a must read .... cikgu Sarina dengar tak?....hehehe ....






Last week I finished the book 'Kite Runner' another must read .... a very touching book that tears just flow ..... I din't get to see the movie.About 2 boys growing up in Afghanistan during the Teleban ruling.





On monday we had so much of yummy food to eat ... in the morning during the weekly meeting we were served with something like 'onde-onde' goreng berinti kacang merah .... so sedap and I had 3 of them.





Then in the mid morning for prefects meeting I was given this plateful of pastries by one of the staff as I was busy in the sick bay .... I think by end of this year my weight going to be double than what I am now ..... and this friday there will be another round of parents meeting hmmm..... another round of makan2 again.











I'd only managed to eat 3 of them as I was still full after eating the morning rounds.











Marks & Spencer sales start today ..... ...... ummi jom lets go ....... lets buy the whole shop .... hahaha





I like to all who have viewed and given your comments on the 'Tribute of our Patriach' a movie that I am willing to share with all of you and I am proud to be in the Jellanie family. Its not everyday we get to see ourselves and siblings being in the cast if not for our father's 80th birthday. Saat thumbs up for you







till my next entry...............





Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger silversarina said...

Selamat Hari Pekerja !!
Kerja rajin-rajin ya kakak nurse :P

Emmm .. kalau I jumpa buku tu nanti I baca ... I ni cikgu 'pencen' dah...hehehe.

Cuti 4 hari tapi takleh gi mana-mana sebab tak de lesen besar dari orang di abu dhabi :(

6:40 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Rina...

TQ for the wishes hopefully MOM will announce a good pay increament this yr and bonus too....skg new work of place follow MOM recommenations:)

cuti 4 hari best nya ...esok saya kerja:(

6:55 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

why cuti 4 hari?

Kat sini kalau campur wiken baru 3 hari...

Selamat makan2 and beli2 kak....

7:21 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

tanya lah ngan Rina nape 4 hari cuti???

9:54 AM  
Blogger zino said...

tahniah.. semuga bertambah rajin baca buku.. hehe

selamat hari pekerja dan selamat bercuti..

12:37 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zino...

terlampau rajin membaca buku ni sekali pergi ke library sampai 5-6 buku di pinjam *maklum lah kalau ptg2 byk free time*...hehe

slmt hari pekerja juga untuk zino:)

2:36 PM  
Blogger Brecht said...

Happy May Day Kak Elle, sini long weekend = ) I am glad u read the Kite Runner, i LOVE it too, read his other book, that one also very gd - a thousand splendid suns. Hv a gd weekend, big hugs and enjoy the sale, kalau shopping at M&S fikirlah kat Mush ok heheheh

5:51 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mush...

yes its a good book see if I can get the DVD:)

WOW LONG WEEKEND YE? enjoy ok mush?

6:02 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak...hari pekerja kitorang kat Melaka...SELAMAT HARI PEKERJA pada kak elle...

Heheheh...makan2 lagi eh...? *wink*wink*...sama le kita kan kak...tapi lady makan berat2...

Wah!! Macam teruja dengan book review dari kak elle ni...

10:36 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

wah gi makan2 lagi di melaka ye?bayar niat habis eh kaklady?

buku2 tu cuba cari kaklady di library berbaloi membaca nya tau:)

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home