Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, May 02, 2008

Makan -makan....

These are the western dishes that I frequent buy during lunch at the school.It costs $3.50 considering real cheap rite?


Certain days I will buy malay dishes like mee goreng,macroni goreng ,mee siam,mee rebus and even nasi lemak for $2.00



Days I fancy cold salad I will buy potato salad with eggs and cucumber for $1.50 ... hmm... kekadang 'aunty makcik' bagi nurse discount juga .... hehe



Cakes and buns are baked daily in the kitchen and sold betw 80 cents and $1.00 each.


If I were to go out and eat the food court near the school I won't get this cheap meals and not only that have to walk under the hot sun too.I am happy just to eat at the canteen daily and besides we also have dim sum corner where uncle have siewmai and pau.


School food aren't that bad its just that pusing2 makanan sama juga .... but for the chinese rice and noodles they have lots of varities only most of the time its cook in the chinese kitchen.







This is chicken ala kiew I had today for lunch @ $3.50 .... the chicken is roasted with cheese inside and instead of potato chips I change it to potato salad.



Black pepper steak @ $4.00

Honey glazed chicken @ $3.50

Sorry eh if you guys feel hungry after reading this entry.



The above 2 are what I had after the prefects meeting this afternoon ..... helpppppppppppp I can't take it anymore of these extrassssssss ..... hahaha .... the chocolate cake is nice though :)



And the above is my unexpected gift for a recontract .... will write on that next entry.

till my next entry..........

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Sue.Aleen said...

sungguh terliur sekali.. petang2 camni kasi cekodok pisang pun sodappp

3:48 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

suealeen...

nanti kejap I gi canteen apa pastries yg ada lagi then will cyber to you:)

4:03 PM  
Blogger zino said...

memang bertambah lapar ni hehe

4:37 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zino...

takpe kejap lagi dah sampai rumah mesti mem masak sedap2 tu:)

4:48 PM  
Blogger Norabella said...

Wah..misi ....I pun asyik makan2 jer...doctor dah bising sebab scale tu asyik naik jer..

9:41 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

NORA....

scale tu jarum nya rosak tak?...hehe .... I dah lama tak weigh myself serammmm ....

9:44 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Wah Kak Elle, tu Leng Chee Kang nampak sedap wei... Banyaknya longan... Best-nya kerja Kak Elle tu... I think you are more happy at this new place, bukan..??

1:51 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

makland excited dengan gambar paling bawah tu!

4:38 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

happy lah budak2 tak byk masaalah senang aje nak tackle dia org:)

leng chee kang tu all tin fruits and longans dia mmg banyak sekali.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

kalau maklang excited saya lagi darah gemuruh...hahaha

nak tau cam mana saya terima tu tunggu next entry ye...

8:36 AM  
Blogger Ummi365 said...

Kak elle apa hadiah tu? aaahhh tak sabar nak tau the next entry... lagi satu.. mark and spencer sale tu.. alahai... i am brokelah this. bestnyer.. look see look see untuk ummi eh... i am suppose to post the gambar of m&S product to you kan.. lupalah.. i will do it soon..

7:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

UMMI...

if there's anything u need I can get it 4 u first...today bra and undies price reduced by almost $15 dpt lah grab some.*malu nya*....tapi not all mine tau:)

hehe...hadiah tu tunggu next entry ye?

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home