Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, May 03, 2008

ReContract.....


Ok to ummi and maklang dah terexcited to know what the gift is all about.Here's the story ..... about 3 weeks ago whilst at work I received a phone call from a mktg company normally when I hear "I am calling on behalf of....."I won't entertain such call but maybe the almighty has planned it for me to answer this call and it turned out to be a sub of my internet service provider STARHUB.

She explained that my contract has expired!!! huh???? I really never look into these details at all.She asked if I am still keen to continue?of course was my answer .... then she explained that by signing to continue with the internet service I will get a 26 ins LCD TV ... mak oi macam mimpi gitu .... my wish to own an LCD TV for my room came true and whats more I don't have to spend a single buckaroos at all.

If atok got his for his b'day consider this as my belated b'day present too ok?Its yet to be set up waiting for either my bro or bro in law to come .... infact I almost forgot about it till she calls again on tuesday to say that they will deliver on wednesday.



A new tv for my room wow bigger than my present 15 ins ....




Today I went to my ex main branch office to deliver my completed e-billing invoices and at same time cornered to M&S since they are having sale going on.I managed to buy those things above and let the picture do the talking eh?$200/- terbanggggggggggg but happy as its a bargain as I saved $15.00 on each items (undies) toiletteries no discount....but gummy jellies too 50% less.
I also dropped by at Tangs and bought a small tower fan to cool me when I do the billings and also a thick cushion to sit on.


Have a nice weekend:)




As of 2pm today this is my new tv in my bedroom.....bestttttttt besar sikit screen nya:)


till my next entry...............

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

memang minat kat bedak2 tu...tapi tak tergamak pulak nak beli...pakai bedak Cina dalam kotak tu jadik ler kak...he..he..

enjoy the TV kak...jangan tido sambil peluk TV dah ler...

7:13 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang....

di sana mahal ye?saya suka bau dia wangi sekali:)

hmm...peluk tv tu?kalau tangan ni bolih peluk nak juga...cayang dia....hahaha

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lucky you!!! Best wo dapat tv lcd.. Ummi nak jugak.. I thought of having one in my room too. But I said maybe later because if I do have it the children will clog my bed. Then my 14 year old tv in the living room went kaput arghhhh no chance of having one in my room dah..

Aiyo jangan lah buah gue jeles sama itu product m&s. Sini kalau sale ummi tak berani pergi nanti duit terbang melayang.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Brecht said...

The TV looks fantastic Kak Elle! U very lucky indeed ; ) Enjoy Kak Elle and hv a gd working week ahead.

1:52 PM  
Blogger tulipurple said...

fuiyoooooo..ini kakak vogue aaa manyakkk bertuah wooo...murah rezki!
sy everytime blk sg...telan air lio tgk offer2 sebegini yg di offer,aritu my cuz dpt laptop ler.tp,rege brg2 kat sg memang murah (jgn convert ler..hehe).
uishh uishh..kak elle bley apply jadi duta m&s ni...hehe.teringat zaman gile brg m&s...bile rege naik..terpaksa tukau brand,mcm maklg gak pakai bedak cino tu jer ler..ihiks'.

2:05 PM  
Blogger arsaili said...

salam..aaa kalau ke mari g tau la

2:32 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

rezeki jgn di tolak kan?I don't keep track was plesantly surprise when she told me abt the offer:)

dah pasang pun this afternoon and besar screen nya.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mush...

If I were to buy it will cost at least abt $800/- so I am lucky afterall rite?

3:49 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulip...

hehehe nanti kak elle nak sign contract ngan M&S pulak sape tau bolih dapat barangan free pulak....

3:50 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

arsaili...

insya'allah nanti I leave msg ye?

3:50 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

Best nyerrrrr, enjoy watching ya kak. tapi macam Ummi cakap kalau I letak tv kat my room nanti jadi tempat anak-anak buat slumber party....he he he.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

nasib baik I pte ltd so takde org mengacau..selalu tgk 15ins ni nampak beza nya hebat:)

9:19 PM  
Blogger D said...

hai... alamatnya kak elle tak keluar bedroom laaaaaaaaaa!!! HeHeHe. jangan lupa atok yea?!

6:02 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

atok dah ada yg jaga...hehehe

6:52 AM  
Blogger Helena said...

Bestnya dapat tv baru...... lucky you....

kacaula bukak time lunch ni.... tot i can skip lunch.... tapi tgk pics kat sini.... laparla.... huhu

12:20 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

helena...

rezeki helena :)

so dah gi lunch belom?

1:54 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak...besornya TV...wah!! Syok ni...

5:59 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

best kan dpt percuma lagik:)

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home