Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Project day 1

After I logoff last nite at around 9.30pm I start on my new project infact I have to crack my head on how many stitches to cast on etc ... been over 15 yrs since I last hold a knitting needle.Finally my super duper brain managed to crack the secret code .... slowly it came back and the misssion begin ............. at least I managed to knit till abt 10.30pm .. I would have continued if not for the yawning *very dangerous this is where you may drop a stitch*and I hate picking it up ....hehehe


My thought before I went to bed last nite perhaps I can do a little bit of knitting at lunch time but I was wrong.I had to buy lunch as I didn't bring any from home so the time was wasted there and byt he time I finish eating I only have about 20 minutes...nevertheless I managed to knit up to the instep and making eyelets for the ribbon.


The minute I got home I rushed doing everything as I am in the mood to knit then came the hardest part of remembering the pattern .... *alamak my brain really kaput now* .... tried very hard to think at last I remembered this pattern which is simple...........



At 8pm the eyelets completed ..... I knitted till almost 9pm and then I forgot to how to cast off....alamak again .......... I tried of few times and at last got it ..... terrible isn't it?





One side is completed as you can see the side and front view ..... how?.... cantik tak?

Tomorrow is day 2 and I hope to finish another and I will have a complete pair then.

till my next entry ....................

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Brecht said...

bravo! bravo! Kak Elle! Cantik, wow talented seh, pandai masak, pandai knitting..... u r what we call a price catch for those looking for the perfect housewife heheheheh (jangan marah ye, kidding)

10:34 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mush...

you are a fast one .... ok let me know if anyone looking for a wife over there but screen them first and they must have the 5C's ok ... hahaha....

btw just email you the ayam masak merah recipe:)

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuiyoooo....nice one!dasyat dasyat...15thn tinggal ini mcm result,kalu tak tinggal..perghhh..tak tercapai akal ku...hehe.great job kak elle!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulipurple...

saya tunduk malu dapat pujian ni...hahaha

wait for the pinkie booties ok?

5:27 AM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Wow Kak Elle!!! I'm impresssed. Within 1 day dapat siapkan sebelah booty. Kalau saya, ada harapan projek terbengkalai. Tak pernah mengait pun...

8:26 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

waaah...kak nak tempah satu set kaler pink..nak simpan untuk cucu!

maklang dah lupa langsung macamana nak kait ni. Crochet tu boleh lagi, Insyaallah..

Patut tak nampak semalam, hantu kait dah masuk dalam badan...he..he..

8:51 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Cute booties tu Kak Elle... Love the color too... Great job, Kak Elle.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhhhhhh cantik arr.. suka..

10:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey, nice! you got the hand, you got the talent, you got the idea, now you need a shop!
good day(",).

1:01 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia....

terpaksa membuat... mmg mals nak mengait lagi

3:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

betul tu hantu mengait dah meresap kat badan...2-3 hari ni nampak logging mlm sikit ye:)

3:13 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

org yg buat pun cute kan?..hahaha

3:14 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

AJZIE...

yuk kita belajar mengait ...skg free kan?

3:37 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

akmal...

TQ nanti bolih tempah ye dik...hehehe

3:37 PM  
Blogger D said...

buat booties besar untuk kaki besar boleh??? LOL.. you're super duper multi talented!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

bagi measurement nanti I cuba .... hahahaha

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home