Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New Project ........





Yes you are seeing knitting wools and knitting needles and this is my new project and I hope by end of this week I will be able to complete 2 sets of booties.

The last time I knitted booties was ages ago and now I am wondering if I can still remember my ribbing and patterns etc .....

I am praying hard that I will succeed so can you please pray for me too that by end of this week you will see 2 sets of booties picture in my daily happening.

31 yrs ago I knitted 2 sets of booties for a baby boy and now this baby boy has just become a father and I promise myself that I will knit the same pair of booties for his baby ................ Sophie.Next week Sophie's grandma from sg will be flying to Australia to be with them and thats why this project must succeed without fail.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee me luck.



till my next entry................




Labels:

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck...nanti kalau maklang dapat cucu, akak tolong kaitkan jugak eh...ermmmmlebihkurang 10 tahun lagi agaknya...he..he..

9:17 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

TQ .... kalau u dpt cucu ntah I ada lagi tak...tapi insya'allah kalau tgn ni masih bolih buat knitting lagi akan cuba:)

Agak2 sape kawin dulu along ke angah?

9:27 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Good luck Kak Elle. Knitting needs alot of concentration... But I'm sure your hasil tangan sure looks good... Happy Knitting!

10:16 AM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

best of luck KakElle.

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishin u all d best sis!
wahh..sgguh byk bakat terpendam sis elle nie rupernye...nnt saya berandong lg leh lah tempah ngan sis ek.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

dah lama tak pegang knitting needles tapi masih ingat juga steps nak knit booties tu:)

6:51 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

TQ:)

~~~~~


tulipurple...

TQ juga dik ... bakat tu takde cuma belajar sendiri baca dari buku..

6:53 PM  
Blogger Brecht said...

Good luck Kak Elle! ; ) Post the picture ok. FYI, hv put up both your blog add on our blog site! = )

8:13 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mush...

TQ TQ and thanx for putting my blog into your blog site too....pictures coming up.

9:21 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...dulu lady pun ada knit booties ni...best...pastu comel sesangat...hope project kak elle akan berjaya...

9:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

go lattie go. ha ha

9:53 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

ingat2 lupa ni:)takpe a challenge sebelum otak ni berkarat kan?

10:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

fiona...

sure let loose esp the brain.....hahaha

10:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

elle u r doing fine.well done!!!!

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home