Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, November 18, 2007


Yes another birthday celebration in the Jellanie family and this time its Syida's 22nd birthday.Her birthday falls on 19th November 3 days after her sister Nazz.This time no problem present already arrived its a matter of which colour she'll get:)

To Syida happy birthday and all the best with your final interview with Silkair hope you get the job and be able to fly high and far and next step join SIA then can fly with abang Rudi ..... hehehe and I bet Rudi will say 'make sure you are not in same roster'....hehehehe
Simah yes another of Rudi's sister anyway he only has 2 sisters:)



till my next entry............

Labels:

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amboi, birthday lagi?:)
Who's cooking this time?:)

2:18 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

happy besday...

4:38 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

kak elle!!! I was so surprised when i clicked to your page - I thought the pix is that of my daughter - nona!! and they are around the same age - my nona is 21!
Happy birthday Syida.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

hazia...

when you have big family every other day its someone's birthday....no cooking..

tomorrow bro blanja makan:)

7:38 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...
TQ:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kak teh...

ye ke?Nona looks like Syida?pelanduk dua serupa eh...hehe

7:51 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Happy Birthday to Syida... Wah, future pramugari ni... Good luck!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

TQ hopefully she gets it:)

6:49 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Happy Birthday to syidah

10:16 AM  
Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

amboi....kak elle...jellanie nie byk bethday day betul...

happy buffday!!!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...

TQ aunty Sya:)agak nya u all pun boring asyik2 birthday wishes aje family Jellanie ni eh...hahaha

6:39 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mas...

apa nak buat terlampau besar sangat Jellanie clan bab tu byk bday.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Ajzie said...

Happy Birthday Syida...

7:07 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ajzie...

terima kasih on behalf of Syida:)

8:09 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Happy belated birthday to Syida...

Patutlah anak2 sedara sayang kat Wak...Wak mesti ingat semua birthday anak sedara ye...
& best of luck to Syida also...

9:48 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

pada anak2 sedara lah saya curahkan kasih sayang.....

kalau nak ikutkan cuma yg terdekat yg selalu berjumpa yg akan mendapat hadiah.....hahahaha

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home