Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, November 02, 2007

I am undecided which bag to put all the stuff ...... come sunday either one of these bags will be in the cargo of SIA to Dubai then Istanbul where the most awaited reciever will be waiting droolingggggggggggg.......hahaha



Last night I put the goodies into this save the earth bag .... cute kan?


But tonight I decide to transfer them into this Longchamp imitation bag and its fits beautifully but mak oi its heavy lah Simah ..... jgn Rudi angkat and decide to remove some of the goodies out!!!

5 more days it will be landing in Taksim and the young hensem nephew will be meeting Simah and Halil minus the children as they will be in school.I know Simah can't wait to see whats in the bag besides what I showed in previous entries there are some hidden surprises for them.So lets wait till Simah find those treasures and let us know and her expression will be and I know she will probably let those tears roll awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in happiness.

BTW Simah which bag do you prefer even if you both its a deal.....hahaha....

till my next entry...............

Labels:

21 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

eh...kalau maklang nak pilih longchamp tu...tapi maklang bukan yang disuruh pilih! saje je...

11:18 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

longchamp tu tiruan no brand murah sahja tapi bagus bolih bawa bila bershopping:)

11:32 PM  
Blogger miss bloom said...

hi kak elle, thnx for passing by mine. tak boleh plan to go anywhere yet since I need to replenish my bank acct:P but inshaallah, i shall go back to Middle East again. Oh, btw have you seen my sms yet regarding 2morrow?

11:37 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

saidah...


ooops my moile still in my bag ok will check now....hehehe

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saya pun mcm mak lang... saya bilih yg gambar ke dua tu... boleh bawak jalan jalan sekali (tak kisah la brand tiruan pun)...:0)

amboi akak....mesti lepas ni rudi tak mau dah bagitau akak bila dia nak fly turki! hehehe mesti pucat muka dia bila pegang berat semua barang tu! hahaha

u bet i cant wait till i meet rudi yg comel tu... not to mention the things inside tu... *drooling* n am totally in cloud 9 already thinking of next week :0)

*hugs*...sayannnnnngggggg saya kat akak! :0)

7:07 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Cutenya bag... Dua2 Cath suka.. Kalau nak pilih, Cath pilih yang pink... I just love PINK kaler.. HEHE.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Simah...

you wish granted you be seeing the bag and goodies on thursday morning:)enjoy them whilst it last.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

akak pun suka pink and I have 2 of that use it for grocery shopping.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Takde org tanya pun, tapi I suka yg pink - colour & practicality:)

6:37 PM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Dua-dua pun cantik...I like. Kalau I jadi Simah, sure tak sabar..

8:34 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Hazia...

the green one is her choice and my nephew has taken it just now with all the stuff:)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

simah dah in cloud 9 mandi tak basah,tido tak lena ... hahaha

9:32 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Simah...pilih Longchamp tu...cantik...heheheh...

Simah perasan ke idak perkataan OMG tu sampai tercabut gigi palsu dia...hahahahha

10:43 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

seronok nya simah tu nanti, dapat semua tu..!!!

12:59 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Simah is one lucky girl!!! Too bad I tak ada nephew yang jadi steward who's flying to Istanbul .... melepaslah Simah!

1:47 AM  
Blogger NURAZZAH8 said...

salam kak elle, beruntungnya SImah...ialah untuk org yg jauh, mesti dah rindu rempah ratus tu kan... I like the second bag... mesti dan on the way ke Turki???

6:30 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

ala Longchamp tiruan tu tapi bagus semua benda2 tu muat satu bag...

hehe....gigi palsu!!Simah punya semua original tak kan jatuh cuma air mata bercucuran kegembiraan:)

9:04 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...

itu lah rezeki Simah:)


Qoth...

Indeed she is one lucky lady to get all those...nampak2 you kena fly sendiri lah untuk bagi simak kan?...hahaa...tunggu ah simah

9:06 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nurazzah...

bag yg no 2 akan terbang mlm ni...tu lah kesian dah raya bersendirian jadi ada org yg nak bawak kan tu lah I kirim barang tu for her.

9:08 AM  
Blogger simah said...

i rasa yg tercabut gigi tu gigi u kot akak? hahahaha
yes..i am Alhamdulillah i am one lucky lady....to have all of ur friendship...:0)

4:23 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

gigi tercabut takpe bolih pasang balik macam ada spring pulak....hehe

tolong menolong antara satu sama lain digalak-kan and I'll the same for anyone if I know Rudi will stop at that particular place.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home