Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Saturday 3rd Nov I invited my colleagues and some friends over for lunch and this year a bit late in inviting as some were on leave during that the raya period.Ok this is finally the ending after 2 weeks break from eatingggggggggg all the raya food.Initially I wanted to cook ordinary dishes like asam pedas ikan pari and cili lemak ayam but then I am sure the non malay will want the raya dishes so in the end its the usual raya food of sambal goreng,sayur lodeh,rendang,serunding,sambal tumis,bergedil goreng etc....

I did the rendang on friday evening and finished cooking it around 11 and when I logon maklang and Qoth were online so chatted with them for few minutes before going to zzzzzzzzzzz as I need to start battling again in the kitchen early the next morning.Woke up just before subuh and Simah starts smsinggggg one excited lady eagerly awaiting the bag of goodies .... hehehe....

Start on the cooking of sambal goreng,sambal tumis and sayur lodeh.

I went to the market at 7.30am as I need to get few things got home at 8am and start to do the cooking again till 11.30am and I decide to cook some more of the rendang again and thank to god all complete and done.My sis Lina and bro in law Yazid came and had the lontong for brunch and took some rendang back for the children.

My guests stroll in around 12.30 and first to arrive is Norabella and our novelist Norisah A Bakar unfortunately kebayachic couldn't make it as she was busy with her soon moving to the states.To Nor all the best to you and family and if I do have the chance to fly over there maybe we can meet up eh?

My sis Aini and family came soon after and followed by the colleagues and my nephews Rudi and Haziq who came with my ice and also to collect that special bag to Turkey.

They enjoyed the food I think and we had the sago with sweet potato as dessert.They left around 3 plus and after cleaning up I went to rest and dozes off for an hour.I felt tired actually but I had to do my my 'homework' though and start doing them at 6plus till my friend called to say she and her family coming.Siti and family arrived around 7 plus and we ate whats left for dinner.Siti and family has never break the tradition of visiting me and my father even though we are just friends infact she is my ex colleague too.They left at 8.30pm to watch the football infact Hamid was wearing the MU tees and so were the boys .... real football fans.

I went to sleep at 10 plus and this morning didn't get up till past 7 .... penat oh penat ..... hehehe

Enjoy the photos for your viewing pleasure..........







update @ 1.30pm


Still have leftovers so no cooking today but nevertheless did the carrotcake goreng incase siblings dropby.....



till my next entry.............

Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

i pun penat sangat semalam...entah bila dapat rehat!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

maklang penat makan di rumah wan Pari ke kat KT tu?hehehe

12:49 PM  
Blogger simah said...

wah..u memang berperang betul l akak!! the food as usual nampak delicious! ramainyaaaaaaaa yg datang.. memang u deserve to pengsan pun hari ni hehehe arent u supposed to be sleeping instead of main pc?? :0)

esok saya pi europe..kalau ada anything u nak..just sms me..i will try to find it for u...

smsed rudi.. we all jumpa thursday... tak sabarnyaaaaaaaaaa

4:20 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

dari pagi I sms and call him no answer so called the home dia pergi main football....I hope he gets your sms...

4:25 PM  
Blogger miss bloom said...

wah ... shiok nya !!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

miss bloom...

tu lah I invite you tak leh dtg...takpe next year insya'allah

8:57 PM  
Blogger zlaa said...

Kak Elle, happenningnya Raya you..

12:39 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zlaa...

my raya cooking only 1st day raya and when I invite my colleagues for lunch aje but this year I break record cooked 3 times when maklang and family came...haha

5:40 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Makan sambal udang tu ingat2 kat Cath ya... Best buat open house kan..??? Makan reramai & borak2... I missed Raya open house.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rajinnya Kak Elle, d sambal looks tempting:)

12:27 PM  
Blogger Sya said...

Kak Elle buat Sabtu.. saya lak Ahad, Betis ni masih terasa stiff

2:35 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...banyaknya makanan...best ye bila at the end of raya dpt makan makanan raya...masih lagi terasa suasana rayanya...

Kak elle masa sorang ke...alamak...betul2 punya bersilat kat dapur tu...hehehe

Yang best bila semua enjoy the food...

5:15 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Cath..

next raya dtg lah ok...bolih makan sambal prawns:)


Hazia...

you pun hantu sambal ke?

7:48 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...

mmg tak bolih bangun pagi minggu kalau bolih nak tido sampai ptg...


kaklady....

pentutup raya sudah berakhir at last...mmg seronok makan2 dan berborak2...bersilat sesorang kat dapur tu dah perkara biasa.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Err...macam terasa lagi rendang ayam tu...sedaplah...rendang Brad Pitt pun kalah. Ni rendang ayam Akak Vogue!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

syok nya, syok nya..... aiyaaahh tak de rezeki nak join la..

kak elle memang canggih la..

9:43 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

norabella...

TQ TQ nanti buka gerai bila dah pencen....hehehe

rendang ayam ni mmg feberet my nieces lagi pekat kuah nya lagi ummppphhh

9:54 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...

kan dah bagi invitation tak dapat ke?

APA YG CANGGIH MULAN?

9:56 PM  
Blogger sakurasa said...

Kak Elle ni, Akak Vogue!lagi ummppphhh he he he

9:13 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sakurasa...

mana adik tau?hehehe

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home