Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another birthday in the Jellanie family .....




16th November
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Nazura
Happy birthday to you

Eh you are 19 already so fast ah the time flies?
I wish you success and hope you will do well in your study at the polytechnic and get your diploma.

Sorry but your birthday pressie will be a little late and I hope you will like it.If I can sabar menanti so can you huh?
Its 100% handmade by a special lady who can't keep her hand still,she is always doing some kind of handwork.

My 1st item of sabar menanti part 2 finally arrived tonite send by dear brother and best part he doesn't even know that Rudi suppose to send it to me .... aahhhhhhhh that boy nak kena dia tau.....hehehe

Simah dah tak demam malam ni ....... and fyi Nazz is Rudi's sister....cantik macam Rudi kan?....hehehe

From Istanbul with love from the Zaims.

video title runs may have to edit again when I am more alert ni dah 1am better stop and zzzzzzzzzzzz

till my next entry .............

Labels:

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i suppose all the kids in that family memang cantik... th 2 sisters...even adik bongsu rudi good looking... masyaAllah..

Happy Birthday Naz... keep on smiling that sweet smile of urs...

p.s..hope u will like what i got for u.... p.s.s... memang rudi nak kena ni hehehe

10:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Simah....

thank you so much for all the goodies tak terbalas:)
I dah makan the figs just love that cruncy seed but whats the nuts?I can't guess looks like hazelnut ..... ni lah bila kulit dah tak nampak susah nak teka pulak.....

once again thank you,terima kasih,

10:55 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

happy birthday Naz!

sorry terlambat sikit..hopefully tibalah cepat. I dah courier semalam!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

ok dah explain kat dia she's ok better late than never:)

but will be in time for the other sister's b'day next week.

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, dah kebah dah demam tu? kesiannya....Dah jumpa Dr Adah?

My right eye tertiba merah menyala. Bloody red! The medical staff kata apa tah yang burst...ceh...seram I. Dah tu dia kata.."Kak, you can stare at others and they can stare at you..but no touching...touching!" Cis...ada jer dia orang ni nak usik I..

Happy birthday to Nazz.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

norabella...

you had burst blood vessel eh?it will heal in couple of days

my demam dtg tiba2 I think because of the swelling gum that come suddenly too.

7:58 AM  
Blogger D said...

you never seem to amaze me at the birthday wishes you dedicate to ALL the members of the family! Happy Birthday Nazz..

8:35 AM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Happy Birthday Nazz...

K.Elle ni, all year round ada aje b'day wishes for your extended family. U keep track semua org punya bdates?

Kenapa sampai pukul 1 tak tidur lagi?

10:19 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Happy Birthday Nazz... Manis sungguh senyuman Nazz, Kak Elle.

Wah, banyaknya dapat hadiah... All the way from Istanbul... Jelesnya I... Hehe.

12:19 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

kak Elle
She has a beautiful smile....happy birthday Naz!

1:05 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

and she is blessed with a fun-loving-caring Wak...

1:45 PM  
Blogger umie@kakyong said...

Salam kak elle,
salam kenalan juga...
happy bezday to Nazz.....

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

akak... yup.. thatz hazelnuts..masa i beli hari tu kat kedai.. it was still warm..newly roasted...kat sini.. u wont be able to find hazelnuts with skins...there is no such concept here..unless of course kalau u petik hazelnut from the tree n u makan fresh (unroasted)...:0)

cool movie akak.. how long did it take for u to prepare that video...

May Allah bless u too akak for ur super duper kindness.. (i knew it was too small! the alas i mean! hahahaha)

hope u like those stuffs i sent ya.. doc adah too... that thing i got for her... thatz the latest pattern... n very unique... :0)

7:01 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

its not easy to remember everyone's birthday so I normally will mark the dates whose on which day and month!!

kekadang ada juga yg terlupa maklum lah I have 4 sisters & spouces,5 brothers & spouces and I have 25 nieces and nephews:)but alhamdulillah so far the memory still functioning....hehehe

7:35 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

kenapa tak tido sampai 1am?? by the time I terima the goodies it was almost 9pm after taking the pictures and uploading them the time just melayang...

When I decide to make a movie out of it dah 11pm and editing and adding script really takes time...the uploading to blogger aje take another half an hour.....

Most of all I try to remember all birthdays in the family:)

7:38 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

yes she's very sweet kan?masa kecil2 she is the smallest amongst the nieces but now she is very tall than some of them.

jgn jeles tu rezeki I who knows someone will be knocking your door soon with some goodies too.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

thank you on behalf of Nazz:)


umie...

salam berkenalan juga dari saya and thank you kerena sudi singgah:)

7:43 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

ok so my guess hazel nut
betul eh?ni lagi makan figs .... hehehe

the movie actually senang nak buat but my timing editing the phrases lari pulak....ni kena buat lagi...all in to upload to blogger takes about almost 2 hrs for me sampai mengantuk betul.

Gave doc Adah's at work today indeed very nice colour and I like her zipbag colour too.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home