Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, November 08, 2007

This is Will latest picture at 4 months , he has grown so much and still very cute.
He has changed a lot rite?Kaklady see how fast dia dah membesar dan mangkin cute lagi kalau lah dia di sini dah habis agak nya kita semua mencium2 pipi nya sampai kemerahan.






Hope to see more of Will's progress soon .... time really flies diam tak diam dah besar dia.


As I am typing this my mind is thinking of Simah who will be meeting my nephew in a couple of hours .... for breakfast and I bet this lady tido tak lena agak nya .... hehehe .... maybe this morning mandi pun tak basah .... Ooi simahhhhhhh bolih tido tak semalaman atau you syiok tido nak look pretty this morning and hopefully not raining eh?Over here is rainy season practically it rains every night.

Simah emailed me last night to say that Rudi smsed her that he has arrived ... mesti palpitation kejap tak sabau nak jumpa .... sabar simah in few hours you get to see him and hold the 2 bags tight ..... hahahaha ....




In this bag no 1 are mostly maggi mee,the rempah ratus, ready to cook various rendang dan yg sewaktu dgn nya ........ I am sure she will put the pictures up in her entries ... to tell the truth I can't even remember what I bought .... hahaha .... whenever I see something I just grabbed and not knowing how much they are and thats me just pay for them so thats why I mentioned some hidden treasures cause I can't remember what they are ..............




In the 2nd bag is non other but kuih2 raya that I managed to pack for her even though its only few pieces of each and for these I need to put them in a different bag so that it won't be thrown into the cargo otherwise by the time she gets them it will be in broken pieces ...... I know it will be a shock for her to see these stuff especially coming from me!!I would love to give more but space is limited and it won't be nice for Rudi to overload himself infact it was nice of him to bring with him all of them..TQ Rudi ....


The tarts are freshly baked after the raya bought 2 small packs for her,the makmur my raya stock,the almond london baked by Rudi's mom,suji a new tin bought from bengawan solo,the popiah rolls my stock from raya and finally I throw in a packet of bawang goreng.


With these kuih raya I hope Simah and family will feel the atmosphere of raya like back home and whats more she can cook 1 of the 3 types of rendang I bought for her along with the instant ketupat.Actually wanted to send her a pack of serunding too but knowing Rudi may not have time to keep them in the fridge so I decide to cancel that plan.


These are the kuih2 raya I managed to send to her thru' my nephew Rudi





took this picture of simah's blog


Enjoy eating them dear Simah .............
Selamat hari raya to Simah,Halil,Hatice and Baddin and may the raya 2007 be more meaningful. I am happy that you get to eat some kuih raya this time even if its towards the end of raya.


Huh after this session you have to burn more caloriessssssssssss ...... hahahha .......


9th Nov @ 7am

Simah send me the picture above in her email last night and she is happyyyyyyyyyyy with all the goodies.


till my next entry.............

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger simah said...

oh yeah.. got everything...*HUGS* ThANK YOU akak!!

am uploading the pics..but i may be only be able tocomplete the entry tonite (turkish time)... budak budak dah nak balik sekolah...
will tell u all about it in my blog...sabar yea akak :0)

i just cant describe my feelings wheni saw the two bags.... Halalkan semuanya ya akak? the cookies was a wonderful suprise!! (not to mention...weiiiii nak sabotaj ker my weight slimming progress??) wink....yum yum.. they r delicious!!!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

halal semua nya dunia akhirat:)

I told Rudi to snap a picture of teary and all but as u mentioned balik rumah baru berlinangan air mata....cry of happiness kan?

The london almond tu mak Rudi yg buat...

10:53 PM  
Blogger zlaa said...

Dah montel lah baby Will ni Kak Elle..

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sikit cemburu tak dapat "care packet" macam tu:)
Can't imagine all the good friends you have found in blogland and such good friends.
Hope to see you over here sometime.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zlaa...

yes cepat masa berlalu kan?

judy...

thought you coming down to sg:)
I am pretty sure you must have bought those whilst in KL last month.

yes blogland is wonderful.

7:02 AM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Tengok walker Will tu, macam space shuttle aje.

Kalau I jadi Simah, agaknya jam2 tu jugak dah berlinangan air mata...

8:45 AM  
Blogger simah said...

will ni tinggal kat uk ker akak?
memang dia comel gilaaa... hensemmmmm nanti...

akak..u may wanna check my blog..i ada masukkan cerita rendang tu hehehe

akak tumpang lalu..

mamamia
.****

i nak control macho! hahaha

3:13 PM  
Blogger Cik Tat said...

comel la will..bulat mata dia..

syoknya dapat goodies bag..

4:50 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

bab tu I told my nephew the minute simah shed her tears to snap her picture...hahaha

ye will punya walker kalau pasang fan mmg bolih terbang:)

6:42 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

hehehe...dah baca and comment pun

Will stay at Lake Charles in the states.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamasinga...

mmg comel kan will?

goodies istimewa special air flown tu.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home