Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Finally today we went to see the play at the Esplanade......after watching it can someone please tell me who kill Hang Jebat???? was it Hang Tuah? or was it Pateh Kerma Wijaya as in this show?

I guess no one knows who actually kill Jebat rite?Only DangWangi his wife knew who the killer is as she was the witness ......





The casts at the end of the show ..... sorry eh we are not allowed to take photos inside but somehow I managed to steal one as we were seated 3rd row from the front.



Dato'Rahim Razali only appears in 2 scene but nevertheless I just love hearing his voice....hehe

Credit goes to Khalid Salleh who acted as Pateh ... I think he is good and so are the rest of the casts.Deanna Yusof is superb inspite for being only female cast ... if Ahmad Tarmimi Siregar is Hang Tuah it would make the show even better.For Rafaat Hamzah the only singaporean cast acting as Jebat congrats for your good acting.







Man Toyak and his group were playing at the foyer and managed to snap these and of course we didn't wait to watch them singing.



As we went our way to the car park we decide to snap some pictures of ourselves along the way ..... wanabemodels but no takers .... hahaha




Posing depan poster pun jadi lah ....hehehe
skyway to heaven ..... a korean sitcom.
Thats a croc sandal they made it into a croc mouth .....

Doc Adah turn's to pose.

Then its Norabella's time to pose .... hehehe
Another posing sideways now ..............


Along the way to the car-park hand/artworks done by students of all ages....their creativities above all................

Micheal Jackson as lady of the house...............
So much of a saturday afternoon activity and tonite is Zainal Abidin showcase there but not goingggggggggg so sad.
Sunday 11th Nov @ 10.15am
Done my cooking for lunch and this morning I start very early ... in good mood eager to cook .Open the freezer and decide to cook fish curry and sambal prawns since I have a well stock freezer so no need to go down to the market.
I will fry some kway teow later when the children come being sunday 2-3 siblings and families will come to visit father so must have some food on the table for them.


till my next entry...............




Labels:

27 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amboiiiiiiii...bergayanyaaaaaaa..!!pheweeeeeeeeeettttttt!!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...


hahaha....sekali2 nak posing bolihkan?

9:00 PM  
Blogger M A Janssen said...

I wanted to go watch the play AT but no one to go with! Would've come with you if I had known you were going. Going home tomorrow AT. Disastrous ho mecoming this year - hope next year will be better.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Eddie Putera said...

Actuallynya, semua tu drama jer and sultan kena tipu..Jebat ngan Tuah pakat, pastu lari pergi Hong Kong. Tuah siap tukar nama jadi Hang Chan.. Cicit dia sekarang femes apa.. Nama Jackie Chan.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mus...

Should have called me I am one who will go attend these kind of play.Imran show was a success kan?Huda and friends went to watch and also managed to steal a pose with him:)

Hope you and family have a pleasant trip back and see you next year again.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

bro jin...

hahaha...:)

5:57 AM  
Blogger ween said...

kak elle, ari tu ween tgk ahmad tarmimi siregar berlakon jadi pondan, dasat betul, tak sangka he can act as as one.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ween...

wow can't imagine:)tak mungkin they will play it in sg lah tapi kalau dtg mesti pergi punya tak kira harga tiket .... hahaha

10:18 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Cantiknya baju Kak Elle tu... Berseri-seri nampak...

Udang Galah ke tu..??? Besarnya bukan main lagi... Kat sini memang susah nak carik udang besar2.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

TQ tu baju murah aje last month kak elle borong blouses sampai 5 helai price range from S$15-$45,baju yg blue flowers tu $25 only and with lining too.

Bukan tu bukan udang galah kalau udang galah lagi besar.Yg itew cuma ordinary prawns not even tiger prawns but size nya besar sikit S$12 per kilo.Cath suka udang ke?geng sama kak elle lah kira nya:)

10:52 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

sedap nampak kari tu...ikan merah ye...

seronoklah menonton aje...

saya tengah tonggang langgang dengan kerja. beg pun tak berjahit lagi...

11:05 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang..

aha ikan merah masak kari letak sweet cruncy baby tomatoes and lady's finger.

sekali2 nak juga hiburkan hati menonton kan?kalau tak boring sangat asyik dok rumah aje...hehe

tak sempat takpe I belikan something else or belated gifts.

12:15 PM  
Blogger miss bloom said...

kak elle,

rahim razali still handsome lagi?

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bestnye.......jealous i....udang tu bwk skali utk i bsk for lunch k...

3:39 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Saidah...

yep his voice dari dulu masih romantik:)


rinn...

udang dah kena tapau by my sis....hehe

4:17 PM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Kak Elle,

Yg Ween mentioned tu bukan 'play', it's drama TV. U try tengok kalau ada kat YouTube...

Ada org kata Hang Tuah, Hang Jebat & all the other Hangs, keturunan Hang Li Po..

I boleh dalam mimpi ajelah pergi tengok play ni.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

thanx for the info tapi apa title dia?

Sejarah ni susah juga kan?samapi di tukar2 cerita nya bikin kita semua confuse dah...

Mama ni I tunggu P RAMLEE MUSICAL PULAK .... mesti pergi punya tak kira lah tiket berapa...haha...kalau dah minat apa nak buat.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

ok dah jumpa drama 'wali' tu bila senang2 bolih download and watch all 9 parts.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Kak Elle, that place looks very interesting. The play too. Yes yesN don't miss P Ramlee the Musical. I had to chance to see it, memang best betul! The original songs for the play were good, and not to mention the P Ramlee songs as well. Mem,g ticket mahal mana pun, worth it. Book awal-awal so you don't miss out.Nanti menyesal pulak.

1:43 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Qoth...

whenever you are in sg a must go to the esplanande with the children its by the bay you can see alot of things and every evening lots of free show.

P Ramlee Musical a must too once they announced I will book online:)

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bad, boleh curi ambik gambar lagi:P

10:44 AM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...seronok dpt pi tengok teater ngan kengkawan...

Lagu lama ni syok plak dengar...hehehhe....

1:10 PM  
Blogger Sya said...

Amboi-amboi.. bergaya sakan kakak2 kita

1:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

hazia...

biasa lah encore curi gambar:)


sya...

bila lagi nak melaram habisssss....haha

7:35 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

kalau tidak bila lagi kan?ni nak tunggu P RAMLEE MUSICAL PULAK:)

Lagu2 lama ni lagi bermakna kan?

7:36 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

woowww... stay vogue kak elle... apa2 pun, bila scroll bawah tu, prawns sambal tu jugak lah yang sedap nya..!!!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...

balik kerteh kang bolih ler masak sambal prawns tu hari2 kan?

vogue maintain babe....hahaha

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home