Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, November 06, 2007


The tale of the legendary hero Hang Tuah has long eclipsed the story of his loyal companion, Hang Jebat. Now, experience the love and anguish of the lesser heard but dramatic tale of Hang Jebat with Wangi Jadi Saksi (Wangi the Witness), a work of Malay theatre directed and produced by Malaysia’s award winning and internationally-acclaimed director, U-Wei Haji Saari.Believing Hang Tuah to have been unjustly murdered by the Sultan of Malacca, Hang Tuah’s good friend and loyal aide Hang Jebat goes on a rampage against the Sultan. However, unknown to him, Hang Tuah is still alive and in hiding. When the Sultan discovers this, he pardons and recalls Hang Tuah, and commands him to kill Hang Jebat. Ever the unquestioningly loyal servant, Hang Tuah sets forth to do his bidding…


The play features some of Malaysian theatre heavyweights including Ida Nerina, Datuk Rahim Razali, Khalid Salleh, Sabri Yunus and local actor Rafaat Hamzah as Jebat. This play let’s you in on how Jebat was murdered as witnessed by his wife Wangi.
Come saturday 10th November Adah,Norabella and myself will be going to watch this show at the Esplanade.
Has any of you in KL watch it? I am sure its a good show from what I read on the net ... respond was good too.
Unfortunately my favourite actor Ahmad Tarmimi Siregar is out of action due to nursing his shoulder otherwise the show would even be better .... hehe
Something to look forward this weekend ... betul tak Nora?
till my next entry............

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Cat Cat said...

Enjoy the show Kak Elle. Pakai lawa lawa ya... Baju kurung merah jambu...

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually look out for the long holidays since I have a 1 day course at the Supreme Court on Friday and intended to take leave on Sat tetapi..Boss called from Houston smlm asking whether I am taking leave on Sat..aduhai...Spoilt! Kalau tidak..bolehlah I yg nak tengok Wangi Jadi Saksi akan lebih berseri-seri..he..he..

Btw...I pun minat Ahmad Tarmimi tau....tapi Dato Rahim Razali is still my all time favourite!

11:23 AM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Enjoy your outing.

Recently ada drama Ahmad Tarmimi berlakun jadi Mak Nyah, tajuk drama 'Wali' kalau tak silap. Menjadi jugaklah Nyah dia...

5:43 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

tak bolih pakai lawa2 going straight from work...kena pakai pants lah.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

norabella...

takpe I pun macam u tak bolih pakai lawa2 ...maybe sikit kemas dari hari sabtu yg lain ...

Yes I like dato' Rahim Razali juga:)

6:51 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

TQ sure will have a good time the last was Putri Gunung Ledang musical...besttttttt.

ye ke drama mak nyah?mungkin dia org tak buat kat sg.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhh ladies out eh? have fun u dear ladies! jangan lena masa tengok udah! hahahah..cerita klasik mcm ni memang interesting kan? oh tuahhhhhhhhhhhh :0)

i vow i shall not cry tomorrow! hahaha

8:25 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

org nak jumpa rudi esok...

hahaha.....must sms rudi to get his camera ready incase simah punya mata masuk abok...hehehe...agak mlm ni tido tak lena,makan tak selera dan mandi tak basah:)

takpe esok bolih breakfast kenyang2 dgn Rudi:)

8:34 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...rajinnya pegi teater...lady ni pun jarang dpt pergi tgk walaupun minat...

Lady pun minat kat Ahmad Tarmimi tu...lebih2 lagi lakonan dlm drama2 ketika dia muda2 dulu...ensem...hehehhe...

Lady minat Ida Nerina, Rahim Razali jugak....

12:31 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

jom turun sg kita pergi sama2...

kita ni suka sama oarng juga eh...haha

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home