Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, November 19, 2007

Yes the dinner tonite was cancelled cause both the birthdays girls are busy with their own agendas.Nazz has to work and Syida prob having dinner with her ehem..ehem....

My brother arranged for dinner when I spoke to him last nite then today he smsed to say the girls can't make it and ask what I want for dinner??
Cheeky me replied that I want sharkfin soup...hehe....and if no lobster prawn also can ...haha...and ofcourse crabs ..... teringat kat Damai Seafood it has been a long time since we were there.


The 2 gifts all wrapped in 2 different colours so the 2 girls can choose .... ah ah non of them know which colour in which wrapper so its mini mini minor more........unfortunately I am unable to give them personally as they are both not around.

My brother came around 8pm to collect the 2 gifts for the girls and he brought theseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



Chili crabs and nasi goreng for father and me to have it for dinner .... I finished the crabs eating them with 2 slices of bread....and they were so yummylicioussssssssssss and finger licking good too.

Thank you Fandi and I am so full now *burp*..............


I bought Kate Moss perfume during lunch time today from JL ..... Kate Moss latest are on promo so after buying the above pack of 100 mls Eau de toilette for $99.00 I also received the followings.......

A Kate Moss purse ........


A 15mls bottle just handy to slip into the handbag :)
And a KM key chain ......
The scent lingers and I do like it and fyi I just love to smell nice all day long.....vain kan?
till my next entry.............

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

cantek pattern kat beg tu, can be an idea untuk my RE..

itu crab dan nasi goreng looks so good...I lom breakfast lagi ni!

8:35 AM  
Blogger zorrokantoi said...

definitely the crab looks good and delicious. mintak sikit boleh ?

8:44 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Ini kira Kate Moss' fan lah ya... Cantik purse KM tu... Key chain tu dapat free ke..??

10:41 AM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

The chilli crab sungguh menggoda.

Wangilah N3 K.Elle kali ni, sampai sini baunya....

11:55 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

tiru lah bunga tu untuk ur next RE project ye?

cili crab best betul asal dah lama tak makan gitu.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mr bimmer...

nak crab eh?mai lah kita makan sesama...hehe


Cath...

I admire KM punya slim melim figure tu...hahaha

The perfume not bad scent lasting for hours:)

7:17 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

hujung minggu masak crab ok?

hehehe .... pernah my collegues cakap kalau nak fesh air just stand next to elle regardless am or pm she always smell nice:)

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home