Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, October 14, 2007

It has been a tiring day for me waking at the crack of dawn cooking and preparing for raya.I cook the usual raya food of lontong with sayur lodeh,rendang ayam,sambal goreng,serunding and bergdil.I cook the rendang on the eve and serunding a day before that otherwise I won't have time.
I didn't even get to put make -up on or wear something nice instead I put on a blouse I bought in KL early in February which I am wearing first time ...kira baju baru lah juga kan kan kan?

The family start to arrive as early as 10am from bro Fendi and his 2 boys after the solat raya bringing ice for me and at 11am from my sis in law Ros and children(my arwah brother family) straight after solat rayaand she brought 2 cakes:)

My niece from Nederland is home for raya and we get to meet her lovely daughter Dahlia along with his brother our celeb Imran Ajmain .... Norabella jgn jeles eh I had a picture taken with him but I look so tired ................

The rest of siblings came soon after and the house was full .......... every rooms are occupied and where else can they sit of course lepak on the beds....the boys in the guest room and the girls in my room.The adults remain in the sitting room comparing notes and me?? everywhere........ hahaha

I am sharing some photos here with you and I managed to get a potrait of each nephews and nieces except for my youngest brother children .... too small to pose so I got 3 of them togther.







till my next entry..............

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

Salam Aidilfitri kak...

Banyak betul gambar ye...We did not take so many...alakadar aje...he..he...sama dengan persiapan hari raya jugak...

Huda nampak bertambah manis bile bertudung...

9:30 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures with us...
Wah, banyak-nya juadah raya... I love the furniture in your apartment.
Cik Abang yang berbaju kelabu songkok hitam tu siapa nama? Mintak nombor talipon, leh??? HEHEHE.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

tu lah terlari2 nak tangkap gambar anak2 sedara kalau tak susah..dah berbaju cantik raya apa lagi cuma big aunty dia aje yg tak beraya dgn muka selekeh....hahaha

10:32 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

you are most welcome now u know how many nephews and nieces I have and how many hongbao I have to prepare:)

my furnitures dah 12 yrs old lah cath masih bagus so tak payah lah tukar the most upholsted aje bila ada extra $$....hensem no 2 eh ....is taken lah...
yesterday hensem no 1 I told him you stay in Virginia...he's been there one of 4 lucky air cadets chosen to reppresent sg school at the school of cadets there during the period ex pres Ronald reagan died so he was disappointed couldn't visit the white house.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle...kalau you yang ambik gambar ngan Imran......I tak jeles cuma...tak puas hati jer...ha..ha....
Musliha & family do look good too...

11:19 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

hehehe...I told imran you peminat dia bab amek gambar nak suruh you tengok:)

yes musliha looks good kan?Dahlia is so cute pandai berbicara bahasa kita bab mus cakap melayu dgn dia ,Daud will speak dutch to her and when they are together they speak english...children cekap tangkap bahasa2 ni.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

siapa tu Imran?? is he famous?

6:41 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

judy...

google for imran ajmain and u can see who is he....haha my cousin's son - he is a new singer/song writer and recently won the best new performer/favourite artist.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home