Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, October 12, 2007

First of all here's wishing all muslims Selamat menyambut Lebaran which falls on 13th Oct 2007 which is also the birthday of hensem no1:) and Hannah on 14th Oct 2007. To my nephew and niece A HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU.
Wishing you both the best in everything and study hard :)

Mohammed Ameer Hassaan photo taken last raya ..... macam bintang bollywood kan? eh Cath terpikat tak?
Nur Hafiza Hannah photo taken 1 month ago during the kenduri ....nice smile and nice set of teeth eh :)

These 2 were named after my arwah mak,both siters Lina and Aini were in advance stage of pregnancy when mak left us suddenly.Sad that mak didn't get to see them but their names will always remind us of her...al-fathihah dear mak... nenek to them.

Hassaan was born 13th Oct at around 1opm(I think) and Hannah was born on 14th Oct at around 1am(I think) they were about 3 hrs apart and in different hospital.Poor me having to go to 2 hospitals but Hassaan was born at where I was working so I can pop in anytime when I'm free.As for Hannah its about 20 minutes by cab....I am not too sure of the time difference betw the 2 deliver so do excuse me if I am wrong and hope one of them can enlighten me ... hehe

My arwah mak's name is HASANAH and thats the 2 names join together of them.These 2 grew up together most time and even now they're still close with each other....like all cousins do.

My wish for them is be successful and be a good children and make your parents proud of you.

till my next entry..............

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

kak elle,

happy 1st bloggervesary and happy eid mubarak....

maaf zahir dan batin kalau kalau ader terkasar atau tersilap bahasa...

1:23 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

Selamat Hari Raya Kak...

8:38 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,

Hensem-nya #1 - kalah Sharuk Khan yo...

Hannah is so cute... Manis senyuman-nya..

Happy Birthday to both Hassaan and Hannah...

8:38 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

UBA....

TQ TQ TQ ....
kak elle pun begitu juga esp tentang TERsalah baca tu eh:)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

selamat hari raya juga untuk maklang sekeluarga:)



Cath...

macam sharuk khan wah kalau dia baca mesti senyum habis.....hehehe

1:21 PM  
Blogger Kiah Kardashian said...

amboi bollywood style yer...tapi kena gi tanning sket..heheh.

seronok raya/ kami dah raya in advance tau. selamat hari raya..mesti meriah kan.

2:44 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zakiah...

ni anak bollywood utara:)

4:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Salam Kak Elle cayang...mwah mwah...
Selamat Hari Raya, maaf zahir dan batin. OD doakan semoga Syawal ini membawa kebahagiaan, keberkatan dan juga sukses berpanjangan kepada Kak Elle...amin. Comelnya anak-anak saudara Kak Elle. I know, I know... they are grown up now tapi nak gak panggil comel. Terutama yang ppn tu, dagu dia... amboiiii... and true, nice teeth!

5:24 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

OD....

selamat hari raya ...
wait till you se the slide managed to tangkap everyone of them.

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home