Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, October 21, 2007

The eating session for syawal ain't over yet ..... yesterday I had 2 invitations for raya open house we had lunch at doc Adah's place.She invited staff from 3 locations of DTH and per norm not all can make it being a saturday many has own programs.

There were 4 groups of food when we were there ... longtong that goes wirh lodeh,rendang and serunding.Then there's nasi ayam penyet .... sedap:)dapat tahpau lagi .... hehe.
3rd group was nasi dagang and finally mee hailam.The food was cooked by her pembantu rumah Arom and she is a good cook too.

Staff from IB and JP came after our halfday and we had a good makan session.I left at 3pm as my sis Ram was coming to fetch me and bapak to her place and before I left Arom packed some nasi ayam penyet for me to bring home...thank you.




In the evening another makan -makan at Ram's and we had nasi minyak.All the Jellanies were present again.There were 4 generations attendance from bapak,us the siblings followed by the grandchildren and finally the greatgrand children.Unfortunately we didn't take a group photo I didn't think of it .... the nieces and myself as usual as always busy taking photos of ourselves .... hahaha

We didn't leave till after midnight and I was so sleepyyyyyyyyyyy.

I think this is the end of raya for me .... my visits are only to siblings places....so till next raya in 2008 the makan session has come to its end ..... thank goodness .... hahaha

till my next entry ...............



Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Cat Cat said...

Eik Kak Elle, dah habis raya..??? Kalau Cath, tak habis2 gi open house for one whole month... This is the time to eat best2 Kak Elle.
Hehe.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

raya mmg sebulan tapi mana bolih tahan the most 1-2 wks cukup lah.

12:06 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

raya aje kan...tapi toksah makan!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

kalau tak makan nanti dia ingat kita tak sudi pulak kan? makan sikit nanti ingat makanan tak sedap....hahaha

6:15 AM  
Blogger ween said...

uih best nye kak elle, the food looks soo yummy, wish i was around to lahap all the food muhaahahha

6:33 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ween...

hehe .... kalau you bolih habiskan semua tu mai lah...tapi kena tunggu next raya kot.

7:43 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...musim raya ni betul2 merosakkan diet kita kan?...abis semua bende yang tak elok dimakan dah pun kita makan...hahaha...mana boleh tahan tengok aje...

7:50 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

sebulan berpuasa tahan kelaparan dan dahaga habis bedal semua apa yg dihidangkan kan kan kan?

8:21 PM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

First time dengar/baca nama nasi ayam penyet. Macam sedap aje....

Masa raya ni, tiap rumAH, jamah sikit2, lama2 memang jadi bukit...

8:41 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mama...

ayam penyet makanan indonesia macam nasi ayam gitu..cuma ayam nya bila sudah di goreng di penyet kan...cili dia akan2 sambal blacan dan makan dgn salad/ulam2.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i pernah dengar nasi ayam penyet tapi dah lupa, hehe...

12:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

hazia...

lucky plaza famous for ayam penyet banyk indon eatries there.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home