Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, October 15, 2007

After a tiring 1st day of syawal I was flat out and if given a chance I just wanna to stay in bed all day:)unfortunately the house need to be attended to ... cleaning,moping,cooking etc ...... Infact both father and me had a good rest in the end yesterday.... no visitors at all during the day so I stayed in bed most of the time.

My brother Fandi came to fetch me at 6pm so off we go to Bishan to wak sadin place for dinner ... as usual most of the Jellanies will meet up again and when the girls and me are together its modeling session again ..... hahaha ..... in between eating:)

Here are some shots I took whilst we were there ........





From Bishan we moved on to CCK to Aini's place the Windermere where we had another round of foooddd again.Kam and Aini orered KFC and Pizza and we really enjoyed them.This is followed by birthday celebration again for Hannah and Hassaan .... lucky 18 yr olds kan?
After the eating session we the adults get to watch Suhaimi Yusof movie .... hilarious and funny comedy and when we finally left it was past midnight and the minute I got home I just dived onto the bed and zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Here are the photos I managed to snap whilst we were there .........


Tonite I am home and able to make this entry and so far only had my aunt and family who came to visit whilst I was at work.

till my next entry ...............

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Selamat hari raya! I'm off to Penang tomorrow:)

9:40 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Hazia...

wah wah gi penang pulak ok have fun:)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

selamat hari raya kak elle...!! maaf zahir batin... nice raya photos tu..!!! ceria & bergaya semua..

11:59 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...

same to you too ... macam mana raya di HCMC?

4:30 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

penat gak tengok gambars tu...seronok boleh ambik banyak2... maklang ni malas sikit nak ambik gambar banyak ni...he..he..he..

7:43 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

models byk menunggu ... hehe

7:59 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Pasal nampak kurus aje dalam gambar...? Dah slim menyelim ya... Ini mesti diet masa bulan posa...

11:35 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

u salah tengok tu ... mana ada kurus..camera trick tu:)

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home