Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, October 19, 2007

Thank you very much to our Rina Jordan who is now back in Malaysia for the lovely oleh2 from Eygpt and thank you to maklang for bringing them over to me.



Tissue box cover and on the top if you can see a pyramid key chain and a small plate of the paraoh on the horse carriage.



Since I don't get to go to Eygpt Rina brought them over for me .... hehehe
the keychain and small plate .... blurr lah .... me lousy phographer pulak .... too close eh?

The good of blogging you get to make friends all over the world infact we become so close just like our own siblings :) pergi holiday ingat pada kita ... so I pun mesti begitu juga .... kalau pergi holiday sedikit pun mesti ada buah tangan untuk mereka juga.

We are now 6 days into raya and I am sure plenty more of visitings to do rite? As for me I don't go visitings except to my own siblings that also if someone willing to come and fetch me otherwise sorry eh I won't get to the destination on my own:)

Tomorow I have 2 invitations for open house raya .... in the afternoon doc Adah is inviting the staff for all 3 locations of DTH to come for lunch at her house.Its going to be fun I am sure with lots of talking and laughing:)

In the evening my sister Ram is also doing open house for the Jellanies so aiyo another round of makan-makan ..... you reduce 3kg and by end of syawal you gain another 5kg!!!the Jellanie still has one more open house yet to confirm and thats at my brother's Fandi .... elo bila nak buat huh? ..... hahaha

My ebillings is piling up and I just don't have enough time to finish them so for this weekend I brought homework againnnnnnnnn.

till my next entry ..............

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

i baru siap packing...sedih...sedih...besok nak balik kerteh dah. cepat betul masa berlalu....bak kata alang, nak tunggu bukan main lama, bila dah sampai kejap aje dah habis...

11:00 PM  
Blogger simah said...

mak lang beraya kat singapore ker akak?

wah... egypt comes to u.. how sweet of kak rina :0)

how r u akak? best raya?

2:50 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

yg bermula mesti berakhir kan?bila2 nak balik ke JB kan bolih dah tu singgah aje ke Sg....hehehe kita makan sakan lagi:)

4:22 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah....

selamat hari raya:)cam mana lebaran di Istanbul?

aha maklang and family came down to sg beraya di sini.Selain having lunch at my place mereka juga ada saudara mara belah paklang.

4:23 AM  
Blogger ween said...

wah best nye dapat buah tangan.. kak elle, bila nak dtg raya sini?

9:12 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ween...

rezeki:)

raya di KL?ntah ye no plan so far.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cantiknya ole2.. especially d box:)

11:07 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

hazia...

:)bestkan dapat pressie macam ni?

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home