Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, August 04, 2007

I had a busy afternoon at home doing my e-billings again mmm.....homework lah.......a big pile of them and I have to submit these by 7th of the month.My 2 hours or so every afternoon at the clinic is not enough with slow connections sometimes can hardly submit as much as I want to and what choice do I have but to do it from home during the weekends when I am suppose to be resting.....poor me.It will be a different story if I can claim unfortunately I am doing charity just like 'charity begins at home'!!!

I spent 4 hours doing them and I still have another lot to do tomorrow.In between I managed to dish up my dinner of macroni cheese.Yesteday Adah brought some to work and it was delicious so today I decide to have it for dinner.Its easy and simple to cook and the more cheese you put the better it taste.




Taraaaaaaaaa this is my dinner macroni cheese and ada banyak lagi so will have them again tomorrow and maybe bring them to work on monday if still available.Just love the melted mozirella cheese straight from the microwave.....glueeeeeeeeeeeey.

This is all for today and its time I hit the sack by body is aching and so is my neck after doing the billings for 4 hours straight.


till my next entry................

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Cat Cat said...

Rajin betul kak elle - dah le kerja all weekdays, weekend pun kena kerja juga. Apasal tak boleh claim OT pulak?

Mac & Cheese - YUM YUM!

2:22 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Betul kat cat cat tu, rajin kak elle masak walaupun tengah busy dengan homework..( I tak dapat tengok gambar tu, taktau sebab apa ! )..happy sunday kak !!

4:18 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Cath...

apasal tak bolih claim OT???kan I dah kat boss pekak and buta....hehehe

yep mac&cheese real yummy

6:24 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Rina...

I terpaksa buat bab 7th kena habiskan semua.Bukan untuk my branch aje but 2 other branches...tu lah masa I cuti 2 minggu tu berlambak kena buat masa tu aje dia bagi OT tu pun buat after work and stay back till 7.30-8pm.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

kak elle,
Tak ada OT, mogok kak elle. Jom mogok kerja!

7:40 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

sedaaapppp ...

Dhirah suka ni...nanti mintak kak elle buat bila datang sini, boleh??

10:10 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

buat kat rumah cam mana nak OT?


Maklang....

insya'allah maklang bolih masak kan untuk semua bukan aje untuk Dhirah.Breakfast pagi ni pun mac&cheese:)

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home