Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, August 03, 2007

Today whilst I was busy at work in the treatment room my colleague Sarina came to pass me a parcel that arrived for me.Indeed I was expecting it and didn't expect it to be so soon.I didn't get to open it till lunch time and they are so beautiful no words can describe the lovely workmanship from a lovely lady who doesn't now when to stop ...... hahaha yes to stop sending me beautiful things.Maklang thank you so much from the bottom of my heart - sayang pulak nak pakai:) If only I can be half as good as her with doing all these and of course I don't have the interest at all.When I was younger ...ehem....younger days I use to knit and crochet but now the interest of doing handwork has fade away....away....away....from my heart.


The love bag with 'FROM KERTEH WITH LOVE'..... a real beauty indeed!
A close-up of the beautiful handwork.
This coasters is from Wan (maklang's mother) ole2 dari Jakarta for me .... thank you Wan ..... cantik and sayang juga nak gunakan:)
Aha a new cushion cover for busukkkkkkkkk ........ thank you maklang once again.
A close-up of the neat work.
I bought a new bedcover set yesterday after work at JP .... mmm.... I can't resist buying it as though I have ran out of bedcovers. Cantik tak? murah aje offer at S$79.00
A suit of Thai silk from my sis Ram and bro in law Saat .... I think Saat bought it when he went to Bangkok for work related meeting 2 wks ago....thank you may have it tailored for raya:)
And this scarf is from my sis Aini who went to Phuket 2 wks ago too for a short holiday .... thank you Aini.
Rezeki sentiasa ada .... alhamdulillah and thank you Allah.
I am indebted to all these lovely people who are willing to give me beautiful stuff .....
Budi baik mu sekelian tak dapat ku nak balas hanya doa yg terbaik untuk mu semua.
I shall always cherish your lovely gifts and your good deeds shall be rewarded by Him ...insya'allah.
Thank you all once again.
till my next entry .......

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger silversarina said...

wahhh cantiknya bag yang maklang buat tu..memang berbakat seni betul dia... untung kak elle banyak dapat gifts..murah rezeki pada yang memberi dan yang menerima, InsyaAllah.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Rina...

mmg cantik her handwork ni I bersyukur bila menerima nya:)

6:34 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

U are welcome....

7:06 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang....

terima kasih daun keladi
kalau ada minta lagi.....

hahaha

7:08 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

kak elle,
Bag yang maklang bagi tu lagi mahal dari beg LV, kan? Titik peluh and all the effort from maklang is PRICELESS!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

betul tu susah nak dapat tau...LV bila2 bolih beli tapi dgn titik peluh ni sangat berharga:)

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home