Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, January 07, 2007


Today's recipe is on sardine roll actually my intention was to make epok2 aka karipap sardine but somehow forgot to buy flour.Since the sardine been cooked so its bread to the rescue...hehehe

I am pretty sure this is nothing to everyone as its simple to do and the last time I did this must be more than 10 yrs ago..woo woo..

Nothing much happen today and as usual sunday is not a rest day as there are plenty to be done at home.Who says we have one day off a week?we work 5 1/2 days a week but housework still need to be done on a sunday.Not fair rite???? Except for some who does 5 day week at least they have 2 days off.

Time for siesta soon after a busy morning of house keeping.

Till my next entry......ciao....

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Kak Teh said...

kak elle, i buat sardine rolls guna pastry..and this is abt the only thing that i can make with my eyes closed. and ada entry in myblog...lama dulu.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kakteh...

my oven on strike..no baking for sometimes and afterall baking only when raya time so don't bother to repair or buy new one....hehe

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what other ingredients in the sardine? looks yummy. I wanna try:)email me please.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

judy....
bvery simple just diced oninos,garlic and chili paste and mashed sardines.Give it a try its something different infact u can also do it with corn beef.

ps...song by Taufik his latest album.

6:00 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

kak elle

For me.. anything with sardin is yummy, sya tak suka karipap tapi kalau karipap sardin mesti berkeping makan.. nasi lemak pun kalau ada sardin memang sedap..

12:16 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...

yeah yeah long live sardines..haha

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tried making samosa yesterday. Oklah but needs some improvements. Bila dah perfect baru kasi Master Chef rasa ok.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

adah...
sedap tak sedap bagi lah rasa then bolih komen:)

7:56 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

sardin roll tu memang maklang pun suka...

11:09 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...
sekali2 buat ni sedap jugakan?nak buat pun senang.

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home