Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, December 21, 2006

My previous mobile only 10 months old and in very good condition N7360 and today I finally decide to change to Samsung Z230 at zero dollar.....free phone and free 3G sim card too.
Adah and I went to one of M1 partner shop at lunch time to have our phone upgraded at zero dollar.I am still playing with my new toy setting up all the gadgets etc....tak tido lah mlm ni nampak nya.The phone cost S$398/- without line.I am happy with my decision to try a samsung this time and so far I find it very user friendly too.Now want to learn about bluetooth and how to use it to download songs and movies.Simah I got a samsung now.....hahaha
Whenever I upgrade I always look for the cheapest or zero dollar and its worth it and all I need to do is just continue using the provider and afterall I've been with M1 for more than 10 yrs.

Now do I consider this a xmas present to myself or early birthday present ????hahaha......come february I will probably buy another thing and thats a birthday present to myself:)

From my last entry my new found friends in blogland seem disappointed that I decide not to go to KL this weekend ntah lah hati ni berbelah bagi. Sya and myself chat on MSN last nite and kak lady smsing with me at almost at midnight.I promise I will come up soon but not at this bad weather mungkin ada hikmah di sebalik ini semua.Insya'allah kaklady,maklang,sya and pisces we get to meet soon.My niece Huda been trying her best to talk me into going telling about the big sales in Kl etc....thank you eh Huda that you still think of your big aunty...takpe you go and enjoy yrself with Nazz,Dopey and Shasha and don't forget to buy something for me.Tell papa to drive carefully ok?

Tomorrow we kind of having xmas lunch with exchange gifts from each other and since the management buat pekak aje we might as well do it ourselves and at this moment I like to thank Adah for giving us the treat tomorrow even though you are just an employee like us but your kind thoughtfullness means a lot.Dah lah cukup you share your hamper with us today and the other day Dr Yeoh also gave me his hamper to share with the girls and guess what?The goodies in the basket will be part of our draw lots so its fair that each staff will get something each its a matter of our luck what we pick up and to FT even though you are away in England I will pick your share and save it till you come back next month.

This is all for now .... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kalau kat turki..bila somebody beli barang yg baru...kitaorang akan ucapkan..*gule gule kullanın* (gule gule = kullanın: kullan =pakai)..so akak pandai pandai la conclude maksud dia kan?..so.

kak elle...

GULE GULE KULLANIN!!

Yes! u bought the samsung...!!..ala kalau akak tak berkenan samsung.. next year mcm mana pun, u will be buying a new hp pun kan :0)

i can imagine you playing with ur new toy! how sweeet... mesti akak mcm budak budak sekarang ni :0).. maybe not the jumping up n down part :0)

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ops...tersalah type lak..
gule gule = bye bye

10:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

agak tak tukar lagi next year unless ada yg zero dollar...hehe
no u have to wait at least 20 months before u can update unless you buy without line ...mahal tu macam my N7360 I paid $300 plus for it.
gule gule......

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it still raining there?? what tools come with your new phone??

4:48 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

judy...

first of all merry xmas and a happy new year to you and Jim.
Samsung Z230 comes with 3G,MP3,CAMERA/VIDEO & BLUETOOTH.I of curse will be using the camera/video
not too sure abt bluetooth till I read more .... too old for these hi-tech stuff....haha
Rain on/off but nice cool day for walking.

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a brilliant way to distribute the hamper. tak payah gaduh-gaduh kan after the lucky draw.

hey, i'm gutted! you didn't get Sony. hehe joking only. I used to fancy a Samsung flipfone - then came razr. but kuasa veto my husband, i got a sony jugak! enjoy your new fone.

8:16 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

bagus nyer bleh get new phone tanpa bayar aper2..
sy nie, phone baru tunggu bee belikan jer..
selagi boleh guna, sy guna.. :)
tak mampu sebenarnyer.. ahakss..

10:40 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Kak elle.. apa-apapun kita tetap setia ngan Cik Rokiah tu.. pernah jugak nak tukar pd LG.. banyak feature dan murah tapi tak sesenang menggunakan Cik Rokiah.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mama sarah...

betul apa yg kita dapat from the hamper is your own pick:)
we had good lunch ...pizza and I bought fruits and the 3 other girls shared and bough fried chicken wings.
Want to know I got?my next entry ok...so far mr samsung seem ok getting used to it.

pisces...

kat mesia takde offer macam ni ke?I use post paid so every time you complete u can upgrade nasib baik ada free phone actually Nokia ada few zero dollars this month.

Sya....

dah balik KL huh? don't buy LG maybe cheap but banyak kerena nanti...my nephew use that before sampai give up now he bought N70 lagi canggih.Ni dia mula flying end of this month,graduate ngan chemical engrg tapi cuba2 SQ flight steward dapat pulak....we told him he is over qualified for a flight steward...he says work for 2-3 yrs fed up then pergi study amek degree.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the h/p introduction. Seronok jugak dapat yang free. Kalau tau dulu2 lagi dah dapat tukar 3X h/p baru2. Nanti kita tukar lagi 21 bulan akan datang ye K.Elle.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

adah...

hehehe....tu lah ade fixed line taknak gunakan all the freebies..ok nanti kalau nak tukar lagi I let you know:)Ni nak tanya M1 punya points you pernah tukar tak?you can get lots of things tau...so far I dah tukar Tangs voucher,hagen das ice cream,seoul gdn $30 voucher and swensen $40/- voucher.I bet you never make use of this rite?

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You r absolutely right! Never used any of these points, even my Uni$ expiring this month pun tak pernah pakai, my Shell points pun tak pernah sentuh..Ok next year's resolution, I shall redeem every single points from any whatsoeverthetgivemepoints by end of 2007!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

adah...

hahaha.....will check for you online how many points you have .. maybe bolih change to swensen's $40/- voucher
but u need 3000 points agak2 ada tak?

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
Looks like i am missing all the fun.So what did i get for my present. Guess the samsung hp seems to b the 'in' thing at the moment. Must look into it when i get back, abit kiasu u know ha ha.
My regards to all at jp.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

FT.....

what you got for ur xmas present? a lovely huggable bear with real blanket for you and box of biscuit.
Yeah you shud get the samsung lah ..... its still zero dollar this week.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home