Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, January 05, 2007

The month of January sees 4 birthdays of my nieces and nephews ....*whew* so many presents to buy and give.



Nadya Batrisa (in tudung) celebrates her 9th birthday yesterday on the 4th Jan 2007.Her presents were given to her on hari raya haji as yesterday was a school day.Wak wish you a happy 9th birthday to you.

Hafiz Zulhadi will be 15 on 6th January 2007 . So it's happy 15th birthday to you may you grow up to be a good and loving son to the family,study hard and achieve your dream.Wishing you a good trip to Shanghai for field study with the school.FYI ang-pow been given to him on 2nd Jan when we had dinner at Pizza Hut.


Nurul Nazeera another baby in the Jellanie family will be celebrating her birthday on the 17th of Jan which also happen to be Adam's.Whilst Nazeera will be 8 yrs old abang Adam will be celebrating his 29th. Present yet to be given and as these children gets older it gets more difficult to think of what to give so the best solution is giving $$ so they can buy whatever they want.Don't you agree?

My best wishes to Nadya,Hafiz,Nana and Adam and here's wishing all of you a happy,happy,happy birthday.I love all of you the same nothing more and nothing less.
This is only january and there are eleven more months to go ..........helpppppppppppp......hehe...


Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Ajzie said...

Happy Birthday to all of you, Nadya, Hafiz, Nana n Adam. Moga panjang umur dan dimurahkan rezeki.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ajzie...
thank you for the wishes

6:48 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

semoga selamat dalam segala2nya....

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Selamat ulangtahun untuk kesemua anak-anak saudara Kak Elle.Semoga dipanjangkan usia, murah rezeki dan sihat selalu.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang and nora...

TQ berbanyak2 on behalf of the kiddos.

4:36 PM  
Blogger simah said...

ni akak kena jahit purse ni jangan bagi duit hilang lagi.. heheh happy birthday to all the 4 birthday pepople..

tak apaer akak..at least u can look forward to recieving UR bahagian of gift next month..:0)

5:23 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak Elle...sampaikan Happy Birhtday buat semua anak2 sedara yang menyambut Birthday for this month....Samada yang Belated atau pun yang akan datang....Moga mereka semua akan membesar menjadi anak2 yang membanggakan ibu dan bapa mereka serta mak sedara kesayangan mereka,kak Elle...

Kak Elle...there are 11 months to go lagi eh...? Hehehe...kata orang negeri sembilan...Tak dapek lah den nak menolong eh.... *Big smile*

6:28 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

betul tu simah guarantee dapat....hahaha

kaklady...

tak payah sampaikan die org baca blog ni kalau tidak yg membaca akan sampaikan...hehe

7:51 PM  
Blogger Idham said...

kak elle...

start a birthday fund.
think of boomerang presents as an options....all those present given to u but u don't really want them.
:)

lain lain tu....bak kak lady said la...tak leh nak nolong...hehehe

idham

1:42 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

idham...

good idea:)

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home