Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Guiding Light for the Year Ahead

As you go through the days of the year ahead,
busy with all the responsibilities the world has
placed upon you, remember to keep the truly
special things in mind.


Keep things in perspective: Work, play, learning,
living. Have happiness as a part of your priorities!
Be creative and aware and wonderfully alive. And
always remember where to find your smile.


New journeys await you in the coming year.
Decisions lie ahead, wondering what you will do,
where you will go, how you will choose when the
choices are yours. Work for the ability to choose
wisely, to prosper, to succeed. Let the roads
that you travel take you to beautiful places,
and have the faith it takes to achieve and aspire.


I hope your tomorrows take you to the summit
of your goals, and your joys take you even higher.
- by Douglas Pagels



Wishing You a New Year Filled with Happiness

2007 is just a few days away and my oh my what have I fulfilled for 2006?
I can't think my mind gone bananas...plenty of things I wanna do for the year 2006
maybe I did achieve some and for the rest carry fwd to 2007 .... my one wish for next year I want to make that trip to meet up my 'sisters' in KL so adik2 akak we'll meet soon ok?

To mama sarah A BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES .. sorry I missed but its never too late rite? To any of you whose birthdays that falls within these few days or weeks A HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO YOU.

My Thought and Best Wishes Will Bewith All of You Through the New Year And Selamat Menyambut Aidil Adha too.

11 Comments:

Blogger Idham said...

T0 KAK Elle...

a special new year greetings to you. what has passed, is to stay as memories - what lies ahead is to be discovered and cherish...
also, my aidiladha wishes to u.

Amongst many blogland friends, you remain one of few who know who i am - has special place in my heart.

may 2007 brings u health, and happiness.

idham

7:08 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

idham...

TQ ... same goes to you and family.

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Selamat tahun baru kak Elle. One of my new year resolutions is to see you and our sisters in the blogland too. I am happy have made some friends here..Thank you so much..

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a Happy 2007!!!
wish you live closer so I can learn some cooking from you or better still, you cook for me :)

1:07 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

SELAMAT MENAMBUT TAHUN BARU BUAT KAK ELLE TERSAYANG...semoga tahun 2007 datang dalam hidup kak elle penuh dengan segala keriangan dan kegembiraan serta tak lupa kesihatan yang baik...

Buat Mamasarah...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY...

2:53 PM  
Blogger pekan said...

kak,

selamat menyambut tahun baru 2007..
selamat hari raya korban..
semoga tahun baru ini menjanjikan yg lebih baik dari tahun2 sebelumnya..

happy besday juga buat mamasarah.. :D

3:01 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Nora....

welcome back to my blog...lama tak jengok ingat merajuk....hahaha
yes lets meet up soon.

judy...

want ot be closer to me?move back over here and you can have free lunch/dinner on me.
Happy new yewar to you and Jim.

kak lady....

emuaaaaaaah untuk kak lady juga and harapan 2007 membawa segala yg di mimpikan.

pisces....

akak pun harap begitu dan untuk adik cepat2 makan nasi minyak....hehehe

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Selamat Hariraya Aidiladha & semuga bergaya dengan bakul baru. Hehe.
Juga selamat menyambut tahun baru, semuga segala yang carried forward to 2007 tak tercarried forward to 2008.

p/s Tumpang K.Elle, Happy belated birthday to mamasarah, salam aidiladha & selamat tahun baru juga.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

adah...

haha...bakul baru untuk hiasan di meja mengisi french loaves/bread santapan raya haji.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

kak elle, selamat hari raya and selamat tahun baru. thanks for the recipe and kind thoughts and most of all the friendship.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kak teh...

selamat raya korban and tahun baru to you and family too.
think nothing of the recipe help where I can hope you'll succeed with the pulut kunyit:)

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home