Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, December 20, 2006


Intense rainfall causes flooding in Singapore
Continuous intense rainfall in the past 15 hours has caused localised flooding in various locations around Singapore.


Workers at nurseries along the Thomson road stretch could be seen wading through waters that were waist high.





A couple of buses plying the route outside MacRitchie Reservoir also seemed to have stalled and needed the help of nearby construction workers and policemen to get through the flooded areas.
According to the Meteorological Services Division, this is the period of the Northeast Monsoon where generally wet weather is expected. Rainfall for this month is likely to be above average for most parts of Singapore and the wet weather is expected to continue for the rest of the week.

Yes we had nothing but rain all day yesterday and I had to walk in the heavy rain to get to the train and luckily the train station is just 5 minutes walk from where I live.The day before I was drenched wet like a mouse on my way home because I was without an umbrella and I think even with a brollie its of no use as the rain was really at its heaviest.

Even now at 5am the rain still there and may carry on all day again.Is it still raining in Malaysia?The flood could be worst than in singapore eh?Its true the rain is a blessing from above but can be difficult for everyone to move around rite?Looks like housewives will look forward to sunny days to hang their washings.

Hmmm........if only I don't have to go to work alangkan indah nya berselubong bawah comforterrrrrr....betul tak?

So whats the plan for the long weekend?I maynot go to KL afterall to join my sis and brother and their families the thought of the jam at the causeway mak oi make me think twice nak fly airport tax $115/- tak berbaloi....but then may change my mind who knows.To kak lady,maklang,Sya and pisces sorry kalau tak dapat berjumpa tapi akan tunda trip kelain masa.To my sis Lina and bro Fandi drive carefully on friday musim hujan the road will be slippery and have a good time and masa berseronok tu ingatkan lah kat your poor kakak ni yg tak bersama......sob...sob....sedeh.....tapi kalau nak sponsor tiket kapal terbang most welcome.....hahaha.

For christmas this year my incharge is on long vacation so I plan with the staff lets have a small lunch and each of us buy a gift for exchange.Yesterday Dr.Choong gave each of us a xmas present as she won't be seeing us till after the christmas a very practical present indeed.Thank you Dr Choong.
I wrote to FT last night and eventhough she is away she wants to be included in the gift exchange and lunch will be on her but I pay first ... no sweat! Thanks FT for the kind gesture and I will eat your share for you and most likely we'll do it on saturday after work at 1pm.

Pada semua kekawan in blogland selamat menyambut hari natal,hari raya haji and selamat tahun baru 2007.


13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send some rain over here, please! Take care and be careful when crossing high water:)

7:44 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

kat sini pun ujan gak kak.. tapi kat tpt sy nie, alhamdullillah.. tak der la sampai banjir.. cuma area johor, melaka, pahang & negeri 9 yg teruk..

tak dapat jumpa akak, tak per la.. lain kali insyalallah..

take care kak, selamat bercuti, selamat hari raya haji & selamat tahun baru..

aper azam baru..? :)

2:16 PM  
Blogger Lollies said...

i didn't realise that singapore also got flash flood. teruk sangat nanti kena buat smart tunnel pulak macam KL. he he

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hujan kat mesia n singapore memang tak sapa boleh lawan..kalau hujan tu..phewwwwwwwww.. menakutkan betul!!

tak pa kak ellee.. masa raya akak join ja la kitaorang kat bloggerland ni beraya :0)

Salam aidiladha to u too..maaf zahir dan batin :0)

5:58 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

judy....

its winter on your side of the world don't need the rain mah..
my heart want to be with them in KL but they leaving 2 days earlier so don't fancy travelling peak period being long weekend..

pisces...

yes I saw the news of malaysia's flood kat Johor..kesian yg ada sampai keparas bumbong..


lollies...

yes flash flood god knows how long ago...and now with lots of pokok tombang and whats more with the indon earthquake some more....

simah....

raya haji semua ada kat sg..ada yg berkorban juga....

7:35 PM  
Blogger Sya said...

kak elle

Datang next time k.. sya tungguuuuuu

8:08 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...

ok ok nanti u fetch kak elle kat KLIA eh:)

8:14 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

Belum ada jodoh lagi unutk kita nak jumpa, kak. Ada rezeki nanti jumpalah, InsyaAllah...

9:56 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

insya'allah .... wan apa khabar maklang?my doas for her recovery.

10:46 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...lady ni harap2 sgt hubby dpt balik awal sebab nak jumpa kak elle....sob sob sob jugak...sebab kak elle tak jadi dtg pulak...takpelah ye...lain kali kita jumpa...hopefully dalam masa terdekat ni...

11:25 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kak lady....

jgn bersedeh sayang...hati nak pergi tapi separuh nya pulak semacam....ni baru negok news kereta api tergendala or di batalkan sebab banjir.Huh misalkata I book train tiket adoi satu hal lagi.Coach semua dah kehabisan flight airport tax mahal pulak.....hehehe kalau ada offer naik kereta mmg pergi tapi mereka bertolak hari jumaat.Tadi chat ngan Sya dari KK on MSN die kata sms her she will fetch from KLIA...dekat ngan rumah dia....TQ Sya.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Idham said...

kak elle...

just to say i wazz here...*bawah selimut ni terasa sejuk sbb baca pasal hujan*

idham

4:34 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

idham...

syiok eh?still raining here but not as bad.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home