Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, December 22, 2006



We had our xmas lunch today and since management buat pekak we did it our way.When FT is around she will organise lunch on xmas eve for us from her own pocket.Since she is away whole month I tried to organise just a small makan for the 5 of us...small clinic so only 5 staff....2 nurses,2 receptionist and a dispenser.Walaupun boss kita kat our branch tu baik ( he gave his hamper to us to share)but most time staff party is organised by our main branch mmm...tahun ni senyap mungkin tak dapat turkey ler tu .. kalau tidak sibuk panggil kita semua turun but we never did so far.We just do our own and from own money too....hehe....Adah is different she's not even our boss just an employee but always think for the staff and like today she paid for the pizza lunch.I better mention here that you won't be able to see her photo because she makes me promise that I won't put up her picture ....doc ni malu kot:)

As mama sarah said in my last entry "What a brilliant way to distribute the hamper. tak payah gaduh-gaduh kan after the lucky draw......memang betul so my idea was good kan?What you pick is what you get and I think everyone is pleased with their pick.Actually we have never done this before we just eat and thats it except FT will give us something besides the lunch.I told the girls I will do it this way so at least we get to bring home not one but two presents....so do you think I am doing the right way?

My other 2 sisters going to stay at JB Hyatt for 2 nites from tomorrow and have invited me if I want to join them?Most likely I will decline - if I want to go I'll go to KL and meet my bloggers friends.My bro in law who had the stroke in october passed his medical and driving test today so he's allowed to drive once again.Syabas Kam for that strong will to overcome your sickness.

Ok everyone have a nice long weekend and with this kind of weather I'd rather stay home and relax.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kak Teh said...

kak elle,
glad that your brother in law is doing well. Have a good break too. and selamat hari raya aidil adha dan selamat tahun abru.

4:14 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...alhamdulillah BIL tu dah okay...semua orang pun dah senang hati kan kak elle...

Agaknya kalau kak elle ke sini kita dah bermesra2an ye kak...

Have a nice weekend pada kak elle jugak...& enjoy you days relaxing yourself...

5:28 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kakteh....
TQ for your kind wishes,you too have a good long break
selamat menyambut hari aidil adha and may the year 2007 be a healhty and a better new year for us all.
Yes we are all happy for Kam ni dah drive to JB pun only his memory sometimes still lapse.

kak lady...

TQ for smsing just now...yelah kalau tidah kita dah bermesra skg and makan bersama.
Takpe lain masa kita akan jumpa insya'allah.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home