Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, December 25, 2006

Today is my niece Kristina's 31st birthday.Yes I have a grown up niece and live in the states.She writes book for the slow learners and also on history.She was here in 2005 for hari raya and here's her picture with some of her cousins. To Kris here's wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS too from the Jellanie's clan in Singapore. This samosa instead of using potatoes I always use minced beef which is the family's favourite.I guess being left alone at home the last 3 days I feel like doing something when its quiet.I did make a movie of this recipe but you-tube is down at the moment will upload the making for you to see step by step.So to Simah,mama sarah,ajzie,kak teh and anyone who are overseas who have difficulty in getting local ingredients this is no sweat you can get them from your local grocery shop.

Nodoubt its tedious doing it but its worth the effort.Here I am sitting for an hour folding and getting the fillings into it and at last managed to do 120 pieces.I will keep them in the freezer and fry them on hari raya haji that is if I tell none of them should they drop by on their way home from KL and JB.If they know I make these today it will be gone in no time-they love it.

You have to eat them when its still hot as its very crispy......hehe

Since I forgot to buy the mixed veges I replace it with garden peas.....ok ok I hope you -tube is back to normal soon.So look out for my video of kak elle's samosa step by step.....hehe

Maybe I shoud open up another blog on recipes...what do you think?

3.45pm at last you-tube back to normal and here's the video I promised you.


12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to kristina!
kristina ni sambut christmas ker kak elle?

and very very thank you for the recipe.. mcm boleh buat!! muahhhhhhhh kat kak elle..

kot kot la tak sempat..saya ingin mengucapkan salam aidilAdha utk kak elle dan keluarga di s'pore.. maaf zahir dan batin kalau saya pernah terkasar bahasa dan adab :0)

7:07 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

Kristina was born on christmas morning in England and brought up all over the world.
She celebrates her birthday every christmas thats why double wishes.
Senang nak buat tu simah cuba lah...I did put the ingredients but doesn't seem to show on the you-tube.
Anyway simple je you can guess by looking at the clips kan?You need big onions,garlic,parsley leaves,ketumbar(coriander)jintan(aniseed/cummins)and oregano yg mewangikan or rather to kill the beef smell.Salt to your own taste.Cuba gurantee jadi.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

selamat hari jadi Krstina!
thanks kak elle - nanti nak buat samosa tapinak guna lamb instead sebab i tak makan beef. Wah ada video step by setp lagi! Canggih laaa!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kak teh...
cuba lah .. enak dan sedap di makan.You can use any kind of meat even minced chicken.We are the opp here I don't cook lamb/mutton..haha...step by step on trial using my movie maker lots of trial and error still.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K.Elle, kalau pakai sikit rempah kari boleh kan.
Selamat bercuti , selamat menyambut Hari Raya Aidil Adha & selamat tahun baru..

9:13 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

adah...

belum cuba lagi gunakan rempah kari..but then what will happen to the ketumbar jintan taste?

9:40 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...Happy birthday to Kristina...

Samosa...emuahhh!!...best...lady kalau buat popiah kecik2 tu pun guna minced meat & mix vege aje...memang sedap...

3:32 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

selalu mmg bubuh mixed vege tapi lupa nak beli bila ke pasar.Popiah kat sini dia org tak gitu gemar kalau samosa daging laku habis belum sempat nak goreng dah ngap habis.....hehe

6:44 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

happy besday kristina..

kuih2 nie, kalau makan panas2 mmg sedap.. sampai tak boleh berhenti makan..

1:34 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

pisces...
ya makan panas2 rangup kan?

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

malasnya nak buat sendiri. haha... apa punya statement lah kan.

but thanks for the recipe. the last time I made samosa was 3 years ago! berkurun lamanya.

p/s: Kak Elle, I was born on Christmas morning too ;)

7:52 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mama sarah....

First of all a belated birthday wishes to you and hope you had a nice birthday.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home