Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, January 21, 2007


For today's menu Ikan pari with black pepper.
I found this recipe in our weekly recipe from the newspaper and thought of giving it a try since I have the stingray in the freezer.The taste ok but prob will reduce the blacan next time.Its easy to do and doesn't take much ingredients to prepare.Perhaps next time I can try doing it with cutlets of sole or dory or even chicken cutlets .....*grin*
For the above you will need:-
crushed garlic,crushed black pepper and blacan.
marinate the stingray with the above ingredients and leave for half to an hour.
curry leaves and red/green chili.
limes.
In a non stick pan heat oil in slow fire and fry the fish turning it over every few minutes so as not to burn it.
When the fish is done increase the fire and toss in the curry leaves and cut chili and cook till done.
Squeeze a bit of lime juice and you are done.
Till my next entry........

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle....stingray is my favorite...malam ni nak pi cari ikan pari...nak buat macam resepi kak elle...yummy....thanks for the recipe...and the picture...nampak sedap je...

1:50 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kak lady...
oh dah balik KL ye?smlm I chat ngan Sya and dia dah buat disable rt click tu.OK cuba lah buat ikan pari recipe tu...sedap..

3:51 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

kalau boleh hantar kat sini kan best...penatnya rasa nak memasak!.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...
baru sampai ke dari KL?jauh sangat nak hantar kalau dekat mmg dah bagi:)Wan apa khabar semoga bertambah sihat.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Magnoliakisses said...

wak =)

i watched the CINTA movie this afternoon, and i must say it is undoubtedly one of the most touching malay movies i've ever watched!

perhaps you should watch it again, when you're not feeling lethargic, yes? indeed it was a very heartwarming film.

if you happen to cook black pepper crabs, call me ok! HAHAHA

10:15 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

really arh?ok bring back the dvd and i watch it during the day...hahaha..Black pepper crab?? ok its on this saturday,I'll buy the crabs afterwork from liberty.

5:48 AM  
Blogger oldtown~Smell the Roses said...

Salam kenal! Hmm..bestnya nampak stingray tu! resepipun simple..blh try!

9:40 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

nampak sedap jerk.. terliur dibuatnyer tgk gambar tue..

4:17 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ost roses...
welcome and salam kenal kembali ..yes a very easy recipe cuba lah perhaps we can drop the blacan I don't see the purpose for it:)

pisces...
cian die terliur eh....

6:55 PM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

thanks for the review. (sorry, i'm always 'away' during weekends) a friend told me, Cinta is a bit like Love Actually. Haiyooo... mana lah ketulenan cerita ni!

Your Pari is surely a 'cook to impress' recipe eh? Must try when I'm in Msia. Won't even try to substitute with European fish lah.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mama sarah...
my niece say maybe I shud watch it when I am not too lethargic ... hahaha....you can't get stingray over there?its easy and taste good too...give it a try.

9:14 PM  
Blogger simah said...

ooo ikan pari tu stingray ka? now i know..

saya kalau stingray..bila dengar perkataan tu aja.. my mind will go straight to cerita tv zaan dulu dulu..tajuk *stingray*....:0)

thanks 4 the recipe.. :0)

1:28 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...
pari tu lah stingray....best kan?

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home