Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANOTHER NEPHEW ADAM but he is so far away in Baton Rouge .. Louissianna.I hope you'll have a nice birthday - here's love and wishes from all of us here in sg.Both Adam and Nana shares the same birthday and there are 3 more sets of dates of birthday sharing in the Jellanie's family.....more to come:)Adam is 14 hrs behind us so thats the reason for 14 hrs later entry than Nana:)



Recognise those 2 DVD's?yes non other the movie CINTA that everyone's talking about and a must watch....ok ok I finally manage to get hold of it when I was at my sis to celebrate Nana's b'day.Sya tak main kat panggung wayang but I still get to watch it .... hehe....but when??? when I have the time.On top of that I also have the movie HEART to watch ....hmmm....both movies seem to get good ratings so I musn't miss it and once again just have to find time to watch it.Infact Adah also loan me a hindi movie by Sharukh Khan after reading my blog on KKHH,sorry Adah haven't had the chance to watch it yet ...soon I hope.

Where did the time go?I don't really know or there isn't enough time?10hrs a day I am away from home and by the time I get home its almost 7pm , do all the necessary things and by then its past 9pm watch the news and go online and its bedtime again.Waduhhhhhh gak cukup masa nya ... apa lagi mau nonton DVD?

Ok folks to everyone who gave their birthday wishes to Nana thank you very much,I showed her the b'day wishes when I was there at her place and told wishes come from all over the world.From england,turkey,germany,vietnam and malaysia...lucky girl indeed.

till my next entry...cheerio....

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

happy besday...adam

maklang pernah gi baton Rouge some 20+ yrs ago...

11:08 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Happy Birthday buat Adam...moga selalu menjadi kebanggan keluarga...

Kak Elle...jelesnya ade orang tu dah dpt vcd Cinta...Ori ke kak elle..?

12:57 AM  
Blogger aNIe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Idham said...

heppy birthday Adam....semoga berjaya dunia akhirat...nangis ka dak tenguk CINTA tu kak elle?

nak tgk jugakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....

idham

1:17 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mak lang...
nice place kan?I was there too in '96 and just love the drive along the missisippi river and blue bayou and enjoyed the visit to plantation home.Adam study kat Loussianna States University.

kak lady...
yg ori dah dlm pasaran.......selling like hot cakes.

idham...
belum tengok no time yet maybe this weekend if time permits:)nak tengok?ask along to buy and mail to u lah...

6:57 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

happy besday adam..

kak elle, heart dah tgk.. tapi cinta sy belum tgk lagi..

9:41 AM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

happy birthday Adam :)

Cepatnya dah keluar dvd Cinta. Haven't watched it yet. Tunggu Kak Elle bagi review dulu.

Cerita Heart tu cerita hindustan? melayu? jepun?

9:17 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

pisces...
dua2 belum tengok lagi...mungkin this weekend.

mama sarah...
jgn tunggu kak elle ntah bila ada masa nak watch ni....bila dah mlm jam 10pm mata pun dah zzzzz
Heart cerita indon..pernah kak elle mainkan lagu nya in the blog.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Sya said...

What a handsome young man.. cute. Happy Birthday Adam

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Adam.

Anak kelahiran campuran ini selalunya bernama Adam. Kenapa ek? Anak sepupu Nora pun Adam (bapak nya Norwegian) handsome giler! Yang perempuan jarang pulak bernama Hawa.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Ajzie said...

Happy B'day Adam. May Allah grant happiness to you.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...
hensem eh kat sini ada muka sama my nephew Ameer Hassaan mmg tak lari kalau dah sepusat sepusing.

nora...

kata dari nabi adam ...

ajzie...
TQ:)

8:00 PM  
Blogger simah said...

Happy birthday adam.. memang banyak betul birthday yg clash dlm keluarga akak.. its cool :0)

waaahhh.. cd cinta dah keluar?? boleh la saya hint hint kejap kat my bro hehehehe ntah bila mamat tu akan hantar yea..gamaknya sampai saya balik mesia baru boleh tengok..

apa apa pun akak.. enjoy the movie!! :0)

5:14 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...
read my review on cinta

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home